GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda is no longer offering road side assistance and I can't say I am happy with GWRRA. What are the alternatives??? I went to AAA website but it did not mention anything about motorcycles.. I am sure someone has posted a thread about the same situation. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
679 Posts
If you are a GWRRA member, you are entitled to free towing, up to 35 miles, to a Honda shop. There are some other services offered, as well. Check out the gwrra website. The Rescue Plus program is an additional fee over the membership fee, but offers a better towing package.

Towing can be purchased as a function of your motorcycle insurance policy for a very reasonable fee, depending on your insurer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
roadside assistance

that info is wrong honda has a roadside assistance plan 60 months for $120 I talked to HDL today about it ,give Hal a call

·
Registered
205 Posts
AAA has Plus RV which covers motorycles and just about anything else with wheels.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
While I added the AMA coverage, I also checked with my insurance company (SAFECO) and added towing from them for $8/bike/year including the trailer if it's being towed.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the info.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Check with GWRRA again. I know they just upped the mileage, but do not know how much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts