GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomball, Texas GWRRA Group G is making our annual trek to Branson, Missouri 04-18 to 04/26. The better half and I aren't THAT interested in seeing a bunch of shows, etc and wonder what specific roads/routes are worth riding. We'll have the laptop, GPS, MapSource with us and would like to plan out several day rides through mountain twisties in the area.

Any help with specific ride routes is greatly appreciated!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
327 Posts
rides

Did'nt spend enough time there but we want to go back and explore roads around Marshall Ar which is just south of Branson.

·
Registered
248 Posts
GPS Routes

Hey Sketer, I have 3 GPS routes from rides I led from the D/FW area that I will gladly e-mail you if you have Garmin Mapsource. One of them includes a unique ride on a no cost ferry across Bull Shoals Lake.

Larry

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey Sketer, I have 3 GPS routes from rides I led from the D/FW area that I will gladly e-mail you if you have Garmin Mapsource. One of them includes a unique ride on a no cost ferry across Bull Shoals Lake.

Larry
Skeeter, just e-mailed you 3 routes. Let me know if you get them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Branson ride

There a lot of good ride out of harrision ark about 45 min south of branson. Stop at ark state line and they publish a pamphlet just for bike riders. You can see elk on several of the and the old dogpatch on hwy 7 south out of harrision. I go there often and have a ball.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My wife, Father-in-Law and I are going down to the Harrison, AR area 1for a week in May. I found alot of mapped out rides just by going to www.arkansas.com and noodling around there. I can't wait to get down there and explore!
By the way, just how poor, on a scale of 1 to 10 is the lower end J & M head sets?
Thanks in advance guys....
See ya on the road

Roger

·
Registered
266 Posts
rides in AR

Hey Skeeter I live in Hutsville AR. and ride around here a lot,If you dont find what you need E-Mail me at [email protected] and I will give you my phone # so i can help out.Have a great ride -If it would work out and you have no one else to ride with you my wife and i may ba able to show you around one day

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Routes

Thanks to all of you who responded!! WOW!

BCWWINGMAN, I received the routes and will try to open them in mapsource later today. At work now.

Thanks Again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts