GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks! It's GWRRA renewal time...do I sign up for their roadside Rescue Plus service or do I do the recreational vehicle AAA upgrade? I know: you never know how good a service is until you need it...so...anyone have any experiences with Rescue Plus? I have utilized AAA services in the past and know what I am getting; but the GWRRA's service is more affordable. Not that I think my trike will break down; and not that I think my VTX will either (and that will have that free year of HRRA membership anyway): I just like to be prepared. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I have always used AAA Plus. I like the 125 mile limit. Rescue plus will only take you to the nearest facility or 35 miles which ever is less. If you have a trailer to tow as well, it will be more.

AAA serves all my needs. You get what you pay for.

JMHO

·
Registered
143 Posts
towing insurance

I like the GWRRA rescue plus because it comesas part of the member package unless you add other vehicles. Check and see who offers the most free miles of service. I will say I'm glad I've had it. After determining that I can't plug the tire and make the call it was just three and a half hours I'm back on he road. Picked up and hauled thirty miles to a Honda dealer and a new rear tire installed. Not bad service at all. Tom

·
Registered
45 Posts
Go to the KOA Campgrounds site and look up RV Roadhelp. It's a plan KOA sells, written through Allstate insurance and it beats everyone else I've looked at. d.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies! I have only ever used roadservice once...so far, and that came with the Infiniti I had...

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've got AAA Plus RV. Works for all my vehicles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts