GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted one of these back in April, so they don't come out every week, but here's the latest installment for anyone interested. I just put this route up for someone staying in Maggie Valley, so I thought I'd share it here as well.

Lots of curves and some gorgeous rural views. There are some Christmas tree farms along this route plus a couple of crossings from NC to TN to NC. The Appalachian Trail gets crossed a time or two as well.

Enjoy.

Swoop safely.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hey Cap., on our way home from the Swamp Festival we happened upon hwy 52 at Ellijay, Ga. and ended up in Dalton, Ga. This would be a great route if you're heading to Chattanooga to see the kids. Just thought I'd pass it along. great curves in the mts. Charley

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Could this be another Bobster Ride?????:doorag:
We're in, pick a date. Just stay away from that nasty sea food so you can make the ride you ornery coot. Charley

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
Thanks Charlie......That means a lot to me. You do know what they say about friends???? :lol:

For the record.........You are 1 of the few Trikesters I enjoy being around with. I just may have to re-think that. :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sitting here in Clyde and now know how I am spending a part of my day riding. Thanks!

Was a great ride, thanks again.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bob,

I have been on some of those roads and they are so far back in the mountains
they have to pipe in sunlight. Great ride though.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Thanks Charlie......That means a lot to me. You do know what they say about friends???? :lol:

For the record.........You are 1 of the few Trikesters I enjoy being around with. I just may have to re-think that. :lol:
Now tell the truth, is it me you like or Becky? LOL I tend to lose control but she keeps me reigned in. Must have something to do with hanging around you east coast thugs. :joke: ole calm and collected Charley:excited:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts