GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode his bike today in the rain with Sunny on that looks real close to tread pattern of Dunnie winter sport.I got to tell ya , that baby is a sweet tire. Sticks great in rain ,enough so front washed out on me.He did not see it happen: Smooth ride and fells round as my beloved Falken. Huge rim protector also, too bad they do not make anymore 195/55's I am not running a under my bike.But if they start to make them again, I am buying one to try :thumbup: Good find buddy (kinda) :p

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Rail I hope you kept Rockets bike under 40 mph, you know how he is about that. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rail I hope you kept Rockets bike under 40 mph, you know how he is about that. :thumbup:
I can tell ya it never really seen 40 :twisted:.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I can tell ya it never really seen 40 :twisted:.
Speedo seen 40 twice, just before you shifted to 2nd after leaving the parking lot. And while stopping at same lot 20min later, for a total of 1/4 nano second. Rocket's poor bike.:eek:4:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speedo seen 40 twice, just before you shifted to 2nd after leaving the parking lot. And while stopping at same lot 20min later, for a total of 1/4 nano second. Rocket's poor bike.:eek:4:
Dang WV cardnial has he got everything on tape??? This trip is going to hang over my head like my belly hangs over my belt:eek:4:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Rode his bike today in the rain with Sunny on that looks real close to tread pattern of Dunnie winter sport.I got to tell ya , that baby is a sweet tire. Sticks great in rain ,enough so front washed out on me.He did not see it happen: Smooth ride and fells round as my beloved Falken. Huge rim protector also, too bad they do not make anymore 195/55's I am not running a under my bike.But if they start to make them again, I am buying one to try :thumbup: Good find buddy (kinda) :p
The front tire wasn't dirty, what did you have to wash it for!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well I guess you gave it a thumbs up huh Rail. Well when i was on his bike I was just hoping it wouldn't blow apart before we got where we were going It didn't Thank god. Got to say one thing about that tire they are made out of some very tough Walmart shopping bags LOL, Anyway good luck with it Rocket :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The front tire wasn't dirty, what did you have to wash it for!:shrug::shrug::shrug:
Apparently it was my shorts that needed washing after that little stunt of mine on a strange bike.:22yikes:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Ol buddy, do tell! :eek:4:
I heard it wasn't pretty!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: Note to Rail, stock suspension!:22yikes::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ol buddy, do tell! :eek:4:
Well wet roads is a great test for traction on car tires. Well front end washed out on me on The Yellow Rocket. I saved it but it was not graceful, but I saved it.:22yikes: Peed a little but I was wet anyways ;)

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Umm, remind me not let you take mine for a test ride LOL :lol:. Glad you save it, even at the cost of your undies. I take it the Sunny did its job?
Oh yea ,indies not so much:shock:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Umm, remind me not let you take mine for a test ride LOL :lol:. Glad you save it, even at the cost of your undies. I take it the Sunny did its job?
I thought I would be riding home on a white 08! I think that's what year the refrigerator is!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts