GL1800Riders Forums banner

261 - 280 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Ride safe guys way too many accidents reported by forum members/friends lately.
Boomer1832cc from Ohio crashed when returning home from a RTE and was airlifted in critical condition. :(
Thats all we know at this time.

Reactions: Ratster and JoeHall

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
BulletBob has started a thread on the General Message Board and the info that he got was that a tractor trailer made a left in front of him and he's in critical condition.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Here's a few pics from our group today. Cottonwood Pass twice in one week? YES, YES AND YES!! A little hazy from the California fires, but otherwise a great ride today.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
We used to go camping and off-roading up in the Taylor Lake area. We camped right outside Tincup toward Mirror Lake.

Seeing Cottonwood Pass paved now is odd. I have mixed feeling about that I guess. You can’t stop growth and progress.

·
IronMan
17,452 Posts
yes
Has anyone ever seen Capt. Bob without that red bandanna?
YES I HAVE ! HAD A BLUE ONE FOR COUPLE DAYS BUT "ALL" KNOW HES ONE THE PRIVILEGED SO HAD TO GO BACK TO THE "RED"

·
Registered
7,916 Posts

The wife and I at a scenic pull off along 141 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the weather is cooperating with you. Have the colors started to turn yet?

·
Registered
7,916 Posts

Stevegold and his wife at lunch in Teluride today.

That is definitely a grin of contentment! (y)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes it was! We’ve had an absolutely fantastic week riding with dosxxs and his wife! We had great weather and the girls were in awe of the views!! By the way, that’s also my stupid grin!!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Pics from the BBQ this evening. What a great turnout and a great time!! Best part of the evening was when we gave away a couple of Goldwing hats and one of them went the guy riding the BMW! Congrats Mike! Fred got the other one.

261 - 280 of 325 Posts