GL1800Riders Forums banner

301 - 320 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I got #21 in the Wing Coop about 3:15pm today. Lucked out and didn't hit any rain all the way home. I do have a very dirty GW though. Looks like UncleJohn's now. :devilish:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
I rolled home about 3:30 AM on Monday morning. I had a great trip on 50 over Monarch Pass. Unfortunately, I also got slowed down for a huge traffic jam coming into Colorado Springs and in a long construction delay later in the day. To top it off, I ended up waiting for about 45 minutes to get a Subway sandwich. Between the delays and getting away from Montrose late, I did not make it home when I intended. OTOH, when I got home I was ready to do it again!

I would have stopped for some rest, but I was scheduled to work yesterday morning. I almost made it on time.

I'd like to add a big thank you to Ron and Jeanette for all their work in putting together another successful Rockies Gold.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Revrunt came safely home to an empty house... my son and daughter in law took the grandgirls for a month to Russia, my wife is in Panama City Beach FL, taking care of her 88 year old father, and my dog is with friends in Denver... dang this house is quiet. Gonna sleep good... night all!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Home at 5PM yesterday(via exploring the Black Hills, SD on the way home) One great ride on my new 2018 DCT, one incredible machine. Thanks to Ron and Jeanette for a great gathering of friends with a common interest. Already looking forward to next year Rockies Gold(if the Lord is willing). It is the only long range tour I due. Enjoyed all of you. It just keeps getting better.

Fred

·
IronMan
17,452 Posts
MADE IT TO MADISON OHIO YESTERDAY VIA EAU CLAIRE WISC. WEATHER HAS BEEN AWESOME ! HEADING DOWN TO SOUTHERN OHIO TOMORROW FOR "BOOMERS" GOING AWAY . GONNA BE A LONG RIDE !! :cautious::cry: HEAD BACK TO MADISON TILL TUESDAY (DOCTOR APPT ) THEN TO TENN FOR CAMP OUT WITH DUKES OF HAZARD AND FLCRACKER (GARY BAKER ) AND OTHERS THEN BACK TO FLORIDA ! = TOUGH LIFE ! :) THANKS RON AND YOUR "NEW WIFE " !! :p HAD ANOTHER GREAT TIME

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
MADE IT TO MADISON OHIO YESTERDAY VIA EAU CLAIRE WISC. WEATHER HAS BEEN AWESOME ! HEADING DOWN TO SOUTHERN OHIO TOMORROW FOR "BOOMERS" GOING AWAY . GONNA BE A LONG RIDE !! :cautious::cry: HEAD BACK TO MADISON TILL TUESDAY (DOCTOR APPT ) THEN TO TENN FOR CAMP OUT WITH DUKES OF HAZARD AND FLCRACKER (GARY BAKER ) AND OTHERS THEN BACK TO FLORIDA ! = TOUGH LIFE ! :) THANKS RON AND YOUR "NEW WIFE " !! :p HAD ANOTHER GREAT TIME
John you keep on with that "new wife" stuff and she is going to be waiting on you next year with more than that taser she wears on her belt.😡 Remember this used to be called the "wild west".

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Talked to Buster this morning and he said you guys had a great time, sorry I missed it.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Dave, there's always next year.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
Great photos. Who’s that in the trees on the panorama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
As far as I know a tourist seeing the natural hot springs...

301 - 320 of 325 Posts