GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
281 - 300 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Hey guys, if anyone ends up with a last minute cancellation at the reduced Black Canyon hotel’s rate, my last minute reservation at another hotel is pretty pricey…. I’m not cheap, just like buying gas instead of beds!

Might even share a spare bed and expenses if someone is interested…

Otherwise, see ya there!!

UPDATE: Uncle John moved out, I moved in... see ya at the BC!!

Reactions: GLblinded

·
IronMan
18,394 Posts
Hey guys, if anyone ends up with a last minute cancellation at the reduced Black Canyon hotel’s rate, my last minute reservation at another hotel is pretty pricey…. I’m not cheap, just like buying gas instead of beds!

Might even share a spare bed and expenses if someone is interested…

Otherwise, see ya there!!
I HAVE ROOM AND GOING TO CANCEL IT BUNKY WITH JERRY "THE SNOB" :) SO DONT NEED DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT TRANSFER TO YOU ? CAN GIVE CONFERMATION #

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I HAVE ROOM AND GOING TO CANCEL IT BUNKY WITH JERRY "THE SNOB" :) SO DONT NEED DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT TRANSFER TO YOU ? CAN GIVE CONFERMATION #
Thanks, Man!!!

Let me call and check tomorrow and see what they need to make that happen!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My friend backed out so I have space at the Black Canyon hotel for the 15th thru the 19th if someone wants to share.
It is NOT at the reduced Black Canyon hotel’s rate.
Taken. No longer available.

·
Registered
2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
4,298 Posts
Well, it appears that I'm officially going to be a no-show. Sorry... :(

I got my truck back from the shop (cracked exhaust manifold, and broken studs), so it's ready to roll... but the much-needed part for my 5th wheel RV still hasn't arrived. To be specific, without going into a lot of detail... it's needs a new king-pin box. Mine failed (broken/sheared morning pins)... and although I was able to get a shop to weld up enough to get me back to Cody, I don't trust it enough to take back out on the road again. A warranty replacement was supposedly shipped out via freight from the factory in Indiana 2 weeks ago, but as of yesterday it hasn't arrived yet.

As I said before, with my spinal issues, the long distance ride down there really isn't an option... so all I can do is wish you all safe journeys & lots of fun.

·
motorcycle cowboy
2013 GL1800
1,015 Posts
Pulling out at 5 a.m. Monday.....hope everyone has a safe trip to Montrose.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I just cancelled my reservation at Black Canyon Motel (check in 9/15 for 4 nights). Sorry I couldn't make this one.
Ron and Jeanette always do a great job on this event, so if lack of lodging was holding you back, here's your chance.

Ron

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sadly just cancelled mine this morning....Maybe next year.....

• Sad
Reactions: Pooch and 1096dad

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
For those of you who will be traveling through Western Kansas …..
I’M SORRY

Temp 100F
Wind 35mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, endured that today. I believe I heard some 50 - 60 mph gusts. It was a wrestling match with the bars.

·
Registered
Rockies Gold Puppet Master
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
I just cancelled my reservation at Black Canyon Motel (check in 9/15 for 4 nights). Sorry I couldn't make this one.
Ron and Jeanette always do a great job on this event, so if lack of lodging was holding you back, here's your chance.

Ron
Sadly just cancelled mine this morning....Maybe next year.....
Thanks Ron. We'll miss seeing you kids this year. Hope all is well! Stay safe.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Kansas - yeppers on the wind. We caught a deluge for a couple of miles then smooth sailing.

Cargo pants Plant Military camouflage Sky Military uniform
Jeans Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

281 - 300 of 325 Posts