GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
Rockies Gold Puppet Master
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rockies Gold 2022 is finally ready for another year here in Montrose, Colorado. The dates will be September 15th, 16th and 17th. I've been working with the owner of the Black Canyon Motel and he is very much looking forward to seeing our group once again. He's also been fighting Covid, so it's taken a bit longer than usual to iron out the details. There have been some increases in costs beyond his control, so the rates have gone up but are still below the normal rates. He has offered us a flat rate of $99.99 per night for any regular room (single king/queen or two queen beds) beginning the night of September 14th through the morning of September 18th. They are going to hold 30 rooms at this rate until April 15th, so please don't delay making your reservations. The phone number for the motel is 970-249-3495. If we need more, I'm sure that can be arranged. Be sure to mention Rockies Gold for this rate.

As always the Friday night BBQ, will take place at our place the evening of September 16th at 5:30 PM. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new and old friends, swap stories and enjoy each others company. Last year was one of the most successful we have ever had the pleasure of hosting and we look forward to 2022 being even better!!

Cloud Plant Sky Road surface Infrastructure

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
I don't know if I'll be able to attend this year. 😪
But I do want to let anyone who's on the fence about going to this - GO !! Ron and Jeanette provide an excellent event.

·
IronMan
19,408 Posts
JUST CALLED THEM .. WILL BE A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THERE SET UP TO TAKE RESERVATIONS !

·
Registered
Rockies Gold Puppet Master
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JUST CALLED THEM .. WILL BE A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THERE SET UP TO TAKE RESERVATIONS !
Just got an email reply from the manager. We should be good to go now!

·
IronMan
19,408 Posts
WILL TRY AGAIN TONITE THANKS

Reactions: 1096dad

·
Registered
White 2018 DCT Tour
782 Posts
Reservations made (14-18); I hope everything falls in for this one:D

Ride Safe,
Jeff