GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to have to pass on RG this year because we are going to go to Jellystone the same week.

I have a rez that I am going to cancel for the 6th through the 12th at the Best Western Red Arrow that I made back in Janurary.

I don't know what the hotel is doing with cancellations. I don't know if the have a queue set up or if someone can assume another persons rez so if you're going and need a rez - call them and ask and I hold off on the cancellation for a day or so.

Tom

·
Registered
2019 Tour DCT
164 Posts
Its my understanding from talking with the hotel staff that they have a long wait list. They told me as reservations are cancelled they call the first person on the wait list and so forth.

Sorry to hear we wont meet you at RG but enjoy Jellystone! Its a wonderful ride.. make sure to ride Chief Joseph's highway and Beartooth. Wonderful rides.

Be safe.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I'am # 8 on that list. I don't want to cut in line. Just turn them back in. When my # is up I'll get you off the hook, think you have a 24 hour window with no penalty.

greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts