GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hurry up and cancel them. I'm on a waiting list. And I don't want to jump in line.

greg

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coming

Dave
We are defiantly coming. I am leaving Wednesday for Minnesota and visiting with my son for a couple of days. Jamie and I will leave early Saturday morning for parts unknown and will be in Montrose Tuesday afternoon to help Podo give out some early door prizes. We had three other riders that had to cancel so this is the cause of the extra rooms. Save a place for Jamie and I Saturday so we can get some riding in together. Enjoyed last years rides and look forward to some more.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
yepeeee

Paul
Thank you so much for your room. It's a done deal,
Looking forward to meeting you.

I'm sooo happy

greg

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Dave
We are defiantly coming. I am leaving Wednesday for Minnesota and visiting with my son for a couple of days. Jamie and I will leave early Saturday morning for parts unknown and will be in Montrose Tuesday afternoon to help Podo give out some early door prizes. We had three other riders that had to cancel so this is the cause of the extra rooms. Save a place for Jamie and I Saturday so we can get some riding in together. Enjoyed last years rides and look forward to some more.
Saturday...absolutely. See you Friday later afternoon to early evening. Steve coming?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trip

No just Jamie and I. Steve had knee surgery on both knees and had to have one redone. This held him up this trip but he will be there next year.

Like My Thinking

All rooms are gone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts