GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Jim..............I believe Dave was planning on July 25 - 29.

Those were the dates he was shooting for in his last email to me.

With Cats-Cade the first part of June, looks like it will be a great summer !!!!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Yep those are the dates. We are still awaiting the lodging info

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I am working on the web site (when I am home). My ISP was purchased by another and I was staying with the old domain, but we ran into a few problems and I am migrating to the new domain/ISP now, so it has slowed me down a little. Also, am in FL all week at a conference, so am hoping to get to work on it and perhaps having it up and running by early December -- will post here when up and running. Am wanting to have much of the info on hotel, rides, etc, along with a sign-up form before putting any of the info out. Am hoping to get it right the first time so that folks can do most everything at once.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dave,
Sounds like a great time, my birthday is the 26th of July maybe we can go for a birthday feast that evening. HAHA Can't wait, sounds like so much fun. We have rode alot of colorado but it will be nice to ride with someone who knows all the roads and great places to see. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

RIDE SAFE

Kenny

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
The Lord Willing, Meesh and I will be ther ewith our Hawaiian shirts for sure.(Colorfull)...LOL

I can sing Tiny Bubbles, just like Don Ho, after a case of Corona. CJ will be my backup singer....LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Dave,

Be glad that you are in Florida for the week. I heard on the Weather Channel that lots of snow is being dumped on your home State. Upon your safe return, be sure to stay warm. Don't worry about the snow, we'll shovel it out of your way in July! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts