GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done business with this company?
They sent me a defective Bridgestone tire and say I have to make a warranty claim for a replacement.
Bead of the tire won't seat. I sent the claim in and now I wait...

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Bought a Guide heated jacket from them, they advertised that it included the "Blue tooth" feature & never sent it, I called them & it was a wasted phone call, they are great FOR FALSE ADVERTISING!!! & scams!!!:evil::evil::shrug::shrug:
I WOULD NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
My son raced MX. I bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them. Never an issue.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I have purchased many items from them, including tires. Never an issue. I had to return a tire once due an error I had made. Their extremely positive response to my error was impressive. I remain a customer. I always check them for price and availability, particularly when it comes to tires.

Reactions: PastoT

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I recently bought a new front Bridgestone and everything went well including the rebate!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have purchased all kinds of stuff from them. Even OEM parts. Never a problem.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I've also purchased thousands in tires from them and haven't had a problem - though I've never had a defective tire. I'd charge them back on the CC used for the purchase if they won't resolve it.

Reactions: Big Tom

·
Registered
13 Posts
They were my go to source for everything. Good availability and good prices. Then the Feds stepped in and mandated sales tax which wiped out their price advantage. Not their fault, I still do business with them but look for other sources that do not charge sales tax... yet!

·
Registered
207 Posts
And here all these years I thought that's what warranties were for.

"A warranty describes the conditions under, and period during, which the producer will repair, replace, or other compensate for, the defective item without cost to the buyer or user. Often it also delineates the rights and obligations of both parties in case of a claim or dispute."

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
I have used R-ATV a lot. I have never had a problem with anything. I like using them because I can order before noon one day and have my product the following afternoon. They have a store in Winchester KY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts