GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That wouldn't be a big deal if I lived in a warm weather climate, but here in NE Indiana, it's a very nice Christmas present. The temps broke into the forties each day but we're expecting snow tonight so I had to take advantage of the dry roads while I could. :D

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
That will be enough bragging!!!!

I tried all day to get out Sunday but the family and friends proved to be as much fun so I decided that I will have other times.

But I am happy for you.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
Must be nice. :wink: It's rained about all day, here in the S.W. corner of the state. Rain just turned to :snow1: snow :snow1: , about 30 minutes ago. :cry: Glad you got to turn the wheels.
AH... SHUT UP, Verdayne
This kind of talk should not be allowed during the (unmentionable months). :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
57 Posts
I started the break in process on my new '07 by putting on 121 miles since I brought it home on the 22nd. Rained here yesterday, but got to ride my new toy on the two days prior. Gotta get used to such a large bike all over again. Sweet ride! Can you say low end torque ?! :shock: :D

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bluewing05 said:
Gary you must have rode early this morning ( before noon because it has been raining in Warsaw since then) Too bad we could get snow!
Actually, it didn't start raining here until some time after two in the afternoon. I guess the storm traffic above 30 was slow moving. :wink: I got a little wet but, hey, it's only water, right? I didn't even bother to put my rain gear on since I wasn't too far from home when it started. I rode this morning starting at seven and plan on riding tomorrow, too. :D

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jwen said:
That will be enough bragging!!!!

I tried all day to get out Sunday but the family and friends proved to be as much fun so I decided that I will have other times.

But I am happy for you.
Actually, my 300 miles was to see my daughter Sunday. Monday I was running around town delivering presents to friends so I had the best of both worlds both days. Thanks for the kind sentiment. :D

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
OK Gary you are off the hook for bragging. You have a great excuse. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts