GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's November 10, the sun is shining here in Wisconsin, the temps are in the 50s. I rode to work today (30 miles, including 15 on I-94).

Being able to ride in nice weather in the middle of November here in frozen tundra country is a rare treat. Man, was it nice!

I hope your ride was just as nice.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Its the only real reason I continue to pay the exhorbitant prices for living in the area I do. This morning it was 68 degrees as I rode into work. Thats average for this time of year. My only complaint was that the sun was directly in my eyes as it rose above the horizon while I was riding east. It will be sunny and 75 degrees for my ride home. I'm still wearing mesh gear and usually do until January except for my occasional rides on Hwy 1.

Riding 50+ weeks out of the year makes all the jokes about being a S.F. Bay Area resident tolerable. Politics, sexual orientation issues, and high prices never ride on my back seat. The only fruits and nuts I deal with are in the granola bars I snack on while gassing up.

I just wish I had a longer commute to work.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
BikerMike said:
It's November 10, the sun is shining here in Wisconsin, the temps are in the 50s. I rode to work today (30 miles, including 15 on I-94).

Being able to ride in nice weather in the middle of November here in frozen tundra country is a rare treat. Man, was it nice!

I hope your ride was just as nice.
Global warming begets at least one happy camper.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Simply amazing. It is still November 9th here in Coloado. :lol: Yesterday it was 80 deg out and today we will reach a high of about 42. You have to love Colorado. BUT I rode anyway. :roll:
Cheers.
Marc

·
Registered
180 Posts
BikerMike,

It is so nice here in Ohio that I have become ill and need to leave work early. Now all I need to do is convince the boss I am ill.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
39 when I left this morning. Looking for a high of 70 this afternoon. I may need to take off work a little early. :D

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
It was below freezing this morning but I rode anyway. I think it was 30° out.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trapshooter,

Yah, I was thinking that your cough sounds pretty bad today. You better head out early today. Hope you feel better by Monday!

·
Registered
392 Posts
34* when I left the house this morning but nice and clear -- whatta sunrise on Pikes Peak!!
:D

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Mid 70's so took the wife for a lunch ride. Oh happy day...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts