GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....acres of ground cover reduced in height. Took tenders off & exercised both of them. I just loves the smell of freshly cut grass.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
....acres of ground cover reduced in height. Took tenders off & exercised both of them. I just loves the smell of freshly cut grass.

I mow 4.7 acres , anytime you feel the need jump on my 52" zero tirn Dixon with 19 horse Kawasaki and have at it . Yes I will pay ya in cookies .

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I only cut about 1/2 acre. It is starting to look shaggy so it won't be long. This my ride. 42" cut 22HP. LOL It only takes about 20 minute to cut the flat part and then I have to cut the bank around the edge. It takes about an hour with the push mower. :cry:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I rode through almost 3 tanks of fuel yesterday and ride there was never past 4 the gear . I found some back ,back roads I never rode before . Seen 45 degrees and mostly sunny . Other than a few swerves around deer and a herd of turkeys it was an amazing spring ride .

·
6,944 Posts
I rode through almost 3 tanks of fuel yesterday and ride there was never past 4 the gear . I found some back ,back roads I never rode before . Seen 45 degrees and mostly sunny . Other than a few swerves around deer and a herd of turkeys it was an amazing spring ride .
It's cool here too. 9 AM and only 32*. That's alright Tuesday it is going to Be in the 70s. I may be had to find. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
It's cool here too. 9 AM and only 32*. That's alright Tuesday it is going to Be in the 70s. I may be had to find. :twisted:
Mid 50's here in cheese land today and that's enough for many riders to get out and rolling this year . Seen quite a few yesterday afternoon already . We should see 70 by June,,, I hope :lol:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts

·
6,944 Posts
Some big words for "cut the grass":lol:

DAG GONE IT Pooch!!! :lol: You need to watch you language when you come to the Ohio board! Don't use words like cut the grass, work, or snow! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAG GONE IT Pooch!!! :lol: You need to watch you language when you come to the Ohio board! Don't use words like cut the grass, work, or snow! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mow 4.7 acres , anytime you feel the need jump on my 52" zero tirn Dixon with 19 horse Kawasaki and have at it . Yes I will pay ya in cookies .
Sold my 60" Cub ZRT Perkins Diesel POS. Fast, yeah, when the POS ran. Bought the Husky Commercial to replace it. The old JD has been here for years.

·
6,944 Posts

Sold my 60" Cub ZRT Perkins Diesel POS. Fast, yeah, when the POS ran. Bought the Husky Commercial to replace it. The old JD has been here for years.

That surprises me Roger. I always thought that the Perkins was a good engine. I have never owned one but that is what I though from what I have heard. I am very happy with my ZRT, but it has a 22 HP Kohler on it.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

So are you coming up to mow my lawn or not :twisted:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I'm off work today and it's snowing so I won't cut the grass! That better?:lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
No need to mow the grass yet, thankfully. But when I do, we have a 20 hp Kubota diesel zero turn and an old 20 hp Kubota tractor for the yard and a 84hp Kubota that pulls a 15' batwing bush hog for the pastures. Boy that thing eats up the grass fast!

My wife and I got out for our first ride of the year. We hoped that maybe this year we could put the wreck behind us and start to enjoy riding again. NO! Some stupid school bus driver pulled out from a stop sign and almost broadsided us. I swerved and missed her by maybe 5 feet. It really shook up my wife with flashbacks of the wreck 20 months ago. I had a little "discussion" with the bus driver. She claimed she didn't see us. She said she stopped at the stop sign...

Well, I think this was warning enough. It's time to permanently quit..

Ken

·
6,944 Posts
I'm off work today and it's snowing so I won't cut the grass! That better?:lol:

LOL I guess as long as you keep that white stuff in UT! It was nice yesterday as the temp got to 76*.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I am into conserving energy and keeping things in shape. Just don't tell my wife...:shock:

·
6,944 Posts
No need to mow the grass yet, thankfully. But when I do, we have a 20 hp Kubota diesel zero turn and an old 20 hp Kubota tractor for the yard and a 84hp Kubota that pulls a 15' batwing bush hog for the pastures. Boy that thing eats up the grass fast!

My wife and I got out for our first ride of the year. We hoped that maybe this year we could put the wreck behind us and start to enjoy riding again. NO! Some stupid school bus driver pulled out from a stop sign and almost broadsided us. I swerved and missed her by maybe 5 feet. It really shook up my wife with flashbacks of the wreck 20 months ago. I had a little "discussion" with the bus driver. She claimed she didn't see us. She said she stopped at the stop sign...

Well, I think this was warning enough. It's time to permanently quit..

Ken
I missed your post Ken. I'm sorry to hear that. wish you the best.

I am into conserving energy and keeping things in shape. Just don't tell my wife...:shock:

NOW DON'T BE STINGY!!! You can send her down to cut my grass while I watch. :lol:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
NOW DON'T BE STINGY!!! You can send her down to cut my grass while I watch. :lol:
:shock: Good luck with that! :lol: But here you go...I can send my neighbor down to mow your lawn...but i don't think you can handle the stress of yard work!? :shock:

·
6,944 Posts
:shock: Good luck with that! :lol: But here you go...I can send my neighbor down to mow your lawn...but i don't think you can handle the stress of yard work!? :shock:

It looks like a HIGH maintenance mower to me! :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts