GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am doing this right, but I would like to thank everyone for all the prayers the last 2 days. Ross is in good spirit and already trying to figure out how he can take his bike trip next week. As everyone knows, he had lost several pints of blood and is looking at surgery to keep this from happening again. The problem they are facing is his heart medication and timing. Once again Ross and I appreciate all of your prayers,& visits and hopefully he will be back soon.
God Bless you all
Joyce

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
ross

God Bless and GET BETTER SOON!!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :clap2:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i would love to see him here at out little wisconsin event

rdered extra nice weather for it

i hope the old dog feels much better soon

·
Registered
233 Posts
Joyce,

Thanks for the update, but Ross will remain on my daily prayer list until a full recovery is complete!

God bless,

Danny

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Thanks Joyce for the update. Keep him in line and doing what the Doc's say. I know that is a full time job. Holler if we can do anything.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Joyce, thanks much for the update, lets hope his meds get corrected and stop the bleeding. Our prayers continue for all of you!!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Joyce, I know Ross was going to try and make the Fall Gathering in Harrison in a couple of weeks. But don't let him ride if there is any danger involved with his health. We'll miss him there, but would much rather miss him at a gathering than permanently!

Or maybe it was the Spring Gathering in Kerrville next year. Same goes for whichever one he was going to try and make.

Give him my best - he's one of the realy great guys around here.

Mesquite Bob

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Joyce - thanks for the post and the update.

I hope Ross heals fast...........we'd like to see hime on the ride this next weekend!!

Hang in there buddy!!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Joyce,
Thanks for the update. It sure sounds like Ross already trying to figure out how to make the next ride. He must be thinking he is getting better already. I sure hope that is the case. A positive attitude is always helpful. Please share my best wishes which go to both you and Ross.

C.J.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Thanks, Joyce!
Now, what can we do to help Ross get better? I'm guessing cheese and caramels are out for the duration.
:D

Seriously, you know where we are, and we can be there in a very short time.

Hugs to all of you,
Becky

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Joyce,
Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear they are getting things under control. Hope his recovery is short.

I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Frank

·
Registered
439 Posts
Joyce, thanks for the update. Prayers and thoughts will continue for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Thanks for the update, Joyce. Prayers are still being sent.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thinking of you both, hope you heal quickly Ross. From one of your crazy Canuck friends.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Thanks Joyce. Please tell Ross we are thinking of him. I dont have anything going on next weekend. Does anybody want to take a road trip to see him? We can see him at his house or the hospital. The feeling one gets when a whole line of wings pulls up is pretty strong.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Joyce,

All the best to the "Old Coot".

We left you a message yesterday and will try again this evening. We know thatyou are busy.

Bulldog & Meesh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts