GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ross made it thru surgery just fine. They have to give him 2 units of blood and removed about 18 inches of his colon. He was in a great deal of pain but wanted me to Thank everyone for all the prayers. I feel the worst is now behind us, and we can focus on getting him back on his feet.
The Doctor said it will take some time, but sure be back in rare form in about 6 weeks.
Once again Thanks to a great group of people.
Joyce

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That's good news, Joyce, thank you! Give the old cuss a big hug from us, and tell him to get well fast.

Becky

·
Registered
598 Posts
Joyce,

That is great news. We will continue to keep both of you in our prayers. Tell him to, no.... make him mind the doctor during his recovery!

Paul H.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Joyce,
It's great to hear that all went well. I hope and pray his recovery is short and pain free as possible.
Frank

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good news. I wish him a speedy recovery and a prayer for you as well.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Joyce and Ross, glad to hear the operation went well. May he have a quick recovery and minimal discomfort. Our prayers continue your way!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Good luck to both of you. Prayers sent.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
You and Ross have been on my mind all day today. I am glad to hear all is going well. Good luck to both of you.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Good to hear, all the positive flow he can get will help the attitude and healin' power to max out. :wink:
Guess he could be a fill-in moderator from his LazyBoy recliner for the next 4-6 weeks on the board here, LaMonster might enjoy another break!! :wink:
He'll have to be cantankerous in a smooth, slow kinda way for a while then things should roll right back into full throttle. 8)
When my sister-in-law had her's done she wasn't allowed to teach school for 8 weeks and she about went nuts. :roll:

:flg:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Thanks for the update, Joyce. Tell that old fart that we really care about him!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Glad to hear he is through the surgery with no complications. Now the fun of trying to get him to obey the Drs. :shock:

I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Get well soon Ross!!

Dep

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I had two hemorrhoidectomies in a two week period because the first one didn't quite stick. The second one should have been unnecessary and it was much less fun than the first one.

As a guy who had two hemorrhoidectomies, I can honestly say I think I have a slight idea of what he is going through. This will be a hard road and he may get impatient, but I beg you to make him take the first few weeks slow.

I wish him a speedy recovery. Tell him each day will get a little better.

Lot's of prayers from me.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Joyce,
Thanks for the update. Sounds like good news. Try to get him to relax and take it easy. Tell him hello for me.
Thanks again.
I think it's time we all started sending our prayers and best wishes to Joyce. As she is taking care of Ross for the next few weeks, she'll need all the help she can get. :shock: :D

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Joyce
Glad to head Ross condition is improving and he is out of surgery. Now it is time for you to get some rest because we know you are exhausted. Prayers continue to be sent from Florida

G

·
Joyce,

Thanks for keeping the "family" updated. May God continue to bless. Tell Ross Beastie (me) is praying for him and wishes him all the best.

Don

1 - 19 of 19 Posts