GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short update on Ross's Condition. He remains at St Vincent Room 6424, He is still on Iv and a Clear Liquid Diet. Every time they try him on food his system does not tolerate it. He has had more bad days than good days. The Drs. said it will take time. He is not a very good patient, and I feel sorry for the nurses. I really appreciate the guys that has been able to visit, helps him get thru the days since I am trying to work and can only go in the evenings, It is about a 1hour and half drive there and back so its limits my visiting time.
Joyce

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Joyce,
I just talked to Rich and he gave me an update on Ross, too. I'm going to try to call you tomorrow after work. Give him a hug from both of us. You guys are constantly in my heart and prayers.

Becky

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Becky, You just make my heart melt.

I wish I lived closer thats for sure. Might have to talk to my long distance riding companion and see if he wants to take a ride and see him.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Ross gave me a call this morning. He was in very good spirits but is still having a rough way to go. I have lifted my moratorium on calling him there in order not to maybe wake him from rest. He woke me this morning so I owe him one. :p

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
I also talked with Ross today and he said he finally got some solid food down this AM. He ordered a burger for later in the day. He is doing a little better and hopefully will each day. He appreciates the visits.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I don't know Ross, don' think I ever met him, but wish him the best and quickest recovery. Don't know what happened to him, doesn't really matter.
The trick is to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. Hospitals are for sick people and if you stay too long you will get sick. Sick and tired of being woken all times of the night, lousy food and terrible scenery, unless you get lucky and have a young sweetheart for a nurse. :wink: They really don't like Goldwings running up and down the corridors.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Spoke with Ross this evening. He sounds pretty good, for all that he is going through.

He is looking to get home this Sat if all goes well.

This boy has been having a rough time.

Hope you make it home sat Ross. I am sure Joyce would Love to have you home.

Bulldog and Meesh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts