GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again.....I'm headed out the door in a couple for my annual weekend overdose of the "Three Bs"....beer, beads, and boobs....If any are going to be there as well say "Hi" if you see an Ugly Dude on a Dirty Fat Girl.

See you guys on down the road.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
:p Ya CAIN'T take Texas out of the cowboy.

Have a great time :thumbup::thumbup:

Gramps

·
Registered
624 Posts
"Three Bs"....beer, beads, and boobs....

Sounds more like LB comfort on this trip!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
There will, of course, be pix? You can't come up with that line unless you document it with (HD) photos. LOL!

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
No-Pee Magee and I are headed down there with a few friends tomorrow. Never been to it before but I hear it's quite the time. Forget the name of the hotel they have booked for us, and I'm sure once down there, I'll NEVER remember the name so I'll just hang out close by! :wrong: Have a great time Bubba!

·
Registered
374 Posts
What happens at the ROT stays at the ROT...especially after the sun goes down.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Clarkster,

All I can say is, get ready.

Dan

·
Registered
425 Posts
I live here , I love to party but its 97 today with a bit more heat on Friday. I will pass as its also humid. though he is right about the three Bs being fun. I went a couple of years but only after the sun goes down as just too hot . Sad I know I live 30 min away and will stay in my nice cool local pub instead and watch on TV

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have fun, ride safe, and don't overheat. Have you ever considered LD Comfort?

What a great idea....BTW, worked as advertised :).

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Three Bs"....beer, beads, and boobs....

Sounds more like LB comfort on this trip!!!!!!
There will, of course, be pix? You can't come up with that line unless you document it with (HD) photos. LOL!
No-Pee Magee and I are headed down there with a few friends tomorrow. Never been to it before but I hear it's quite the time. Forget the name of the hotel they have booked for us, and I'm sure once down there, I'll NEVER remember the name so I'll just hang out close by! :wrong: Have a great time Bubba!
What happens at the ROT stays at the ROT...especially after the sun goes down.
As always what a great trip, a few hundred thousand of your new best buddies and a few of your oldest running best buddies mixed with bikes and BBQ. Life doesn't get much better.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live here , I love to party but its 97 today with a bit more heat on Friday. I will pass as its also humid. though he is right about the three Bs being fun. I went a couple of years but only after the sun goes down as just too hot . Sad I know I live 30 min away and will stay in my nice cool local pub instead and watch on TV
Damn, another needed convert to LDComfort :).

AC kills more fun than any other invention known to man. A little shade, a lot of beer, a jump into a kiddie pool filled with a little H20 and not a lot of swim suit, you'll never notice the heat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts