1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I could wire them to my Show Chrome Isolation Fuse block.

·
Registered
369 Posts
He has one in progress as well as lighting for the cowl side covers. Won't be much longer. Maybe end of month

Reactions: Rosknight

·
Registered
13 Posts
https://electricalconnection.com/index.php/product/honda-roundel-emblem-illumination-kit/ but for the 2018+

works as a side marker and a turn signal.. really liked it on my '14

is it doable? will the current product work already? or did Honda go out in left field with the emblem and this isn't feasible anymore

I haven't had my '19 apart yet to see about doable or not
I actually installed them on my 2018. You cannot use the white light (marker) side of the circuit because it doesn't go out when the turn signal is on and it overpowers the yellow turn light. The previous generation Goldwing would turn off the the marker light in the turn signal when turning using 3 wires. The new generation is built into the light to cancel the marker when turn is on. I wired it into my Show Chrome distribution box for turn signals only. Just had to drill a hole for the wires, don't notice the roundel being taller unless you look closely.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually installed them on my 2018. You cannot use the white light (marker) side of the circuit because it doesn't go out when the turn signal is on and it overpowers the yellow turn light. The previous generation Goldwing would turn off the the marker light in the turn signal when turning using 3 wires. The new generation is built into the light to cancel the marker when turn is on. I wired it into my Show Chrome distribution box for turn signals only. Just had to drill a hole for the wires, don't notice the roundel being taller unless you look closely.
Cool... I will wait a bit to see what Lewis comes up with before working it out on my own....
Got enough cobble-fabbing to do with the new scoot already

1 - 6 of 6 Posts