·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yes I' m in

Chair for one please Bill

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
:thumbup: ​Good idea. Save a spot for me.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Have an appointment with a contractor in the AM or I'd be there.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I need two things...... one, to have a RTE on a WED or Sun and two I have to see it in time to make it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
if i can get my azz out of bed i'll see ya's there !! put some new pipes on and want to see if they'll make me hungry :shrug::shrug::lol:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Gator Bill, thanks for posting this RTE. It has been awhile since I have been to the Mason Jar and I forgot how good their breakfast is. It was nice meeting Warren and seeing Dave again.The servers did a good job keeping up with the coffee too.

I stopped in Leesburg for about 30 minutes and ending up hitting a bit of rain coming in to Inverness. I stayed dry since I was on the trike. The hydro shields and trike wings really helped keep the water off.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Yea, I enjoyed it too. I told Marty it was too nice of a day to head home and that we should do some back road exploring. Ken warned me that rain was in the Ocala area...he was right:eek:4: ​Luckily, a brisk pace in a moderate rain keeps me dry. Let's do this again soon. It was good to see Dave out and about once more.

EDIT: I forgot to thank Bill for a job well done...Thanks Bill.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Yes I agree... Good Choice.

Good ride, good conversation and good meal.... Doesn't get much better.... :thumbup:

Till the next RTE, looking forward :lol: "Ride Safe All"

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I can't wait to get back down there next week and go on some rte's with you guys, the weather up here is in the single digits and snowing. See ya soon.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I need two things...... one, to have a RTE on a WED or Sun and two I have to see it in time to make it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!
Steve, pick out a place, day and time of your choice and post it. If for lunch on a weekend make sure the place has room for a good size crowd and call them the day before to let them know about how many are coming. Breakfast will usually be a much smaller crowd especially during the week but you could get more than 20 sometimes. It's easy to do and we like to go to new places. I guarantee there will be a good turnout this time of the year.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Hey Les, if you see this in time ,we are leaving my parking lot @ 820
Gil, wish I had read this before going as I would have enjoying riding with you all there. I got too involved BS'ing to ride home with you all. I rode 19 up to Altoona to 42 knowing 450 had construction and went by everyone as you were approaching 42. I figured you got held up in the construction even though leaving before me I got ahead of you.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looked like a good turnout for a weekday ride, good place for a RTE. 279 miles today for pancakes.
Looking forward to another one.

photo.JPG

1 - 20 of 26 Posts