GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The restaurant is located in the big city of Umatilla , FL.. 831 S. Central Ave, 32784....352-669-4662...to be exact between 44-A and 450 on the East side of the road. Every thing from seafood to burgers. Any and all welcome, I should be bringing my wife. Considering the cooler weather, lets have lunch and give it time to warm up some. Any other thoughts ?
Time::: 11:30...eat at noon

See ya there, Steve ..... Prowler #98, Larry will be a co-captain on this RTE

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
if ya dont post a time people will be standing around parking lot in a daze wondering what to do :shrug::shrug:;)

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Sounds good to me. The forecast calls for sunny and cool/cold depending on your tolerance:lol: Count me in. Of course it's so close, the guys from the Villages can walk.:lol:

http://youtu.be/8u01c12Yvsw

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
The restaurant is located in the big city of Umatilla , FL.. 831 S. Central Ave, 32784....352-669-4662...to be exact between 44-A and 450 on the East side of the road.
The Quarterdeck is just up the road (north) from the Mason Jar. Count me in. Their "world famous sandwich" is worth trying.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I might be able to do this one... have to see though! 2 if I am able to make it on Wednesday! :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Steve, I spoke with Glenn and told him about the RTE for Wed. 29th and that I would get back with him on the head count !
Larry

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The weather does not look good at this point for WED......for me, there is no issue to cancel and move this to another WED. Its just not fun to ride in the rain and cold. Lets all decide...for me if the weather does not change I will bail and move to another WED...and how do the ones attending want to vote ???

·
Registered
175 Posts
I will wait for the vote and give Glenn an update tomorrow..........no plans have been finalized with the QD so a new date is no problem...........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts