·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
was putting things back together and started it again to make sure there wasn't any problems along the way, and had blue smoke :eek:4: rolling out from the r side where the engine cover would be. Was hoping it might be a lil' brake fluid burning off but don't really remember spilling anything.

The only other thing I can think of in that area is the bike jack? But I can't imagine what I might have disturbed. Getting ready to go out and (gulp) take a look....
Seems like it's always something.....:crying:

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was putting things back together and started it again to make sure there wasn't any problems along the way, and had blue smoke :eek:4: rolling out from the r side where the engine cover would be. Was hoping it might be a lil' brake fluid burning off but don't really remember spilling anything.

The only other thing I can think of in that area is the bike jack? But I can't imagine what I might have disturbed. Getting ready to go out and (gulp) take a look....
Seems like it's always something.....:crying:
I hope it is nothing!!! Please keep me posted.

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Little follow-up, it apparently must have been a little spilled brake fluid. Didn't think I had spilled much at all, but.....Never knew it would burn blue :surprise:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Since I am now out of the hospital... and if something does not interrupt... you may have 2 for lunch in the cage, of course.

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
looks like I may get a little damp on the way home, but that gives me an excuse not to wash the bike >:)

I'm in!

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
130 Posts
When you guys have one on a Saturday let me know unfortunately I work during the week but not for to much longer I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When you guys have one on a Saturday let me know unfortunately I work during the week but not for to much longer I hope

We just had a Saturday RTE on 3-23 and you missed it. :surprise: It was in Jeffersonville. Tell me if I remember right, You live fairly close to lake Erie?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes just 2 miles south of the lake we have had some really crazy weather up here the last couple of weeks could only ride one or two days unless did in the rain are you guys going to darkside wv in May also

·
Registered
130 Posts
And I don’t have any problems riding down your way on a sat been want to try that inn you guys talk about it sounds good

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes just 2 miles south of the lake we have had some really crazy weather up here the last couple of weeks could only ride one or two days unless did in the rain are you guys going to darkside wv in May also

Bullet Bob and I have reservations for the DSRI. But first we leave for TX next week. :grin2:

2 miles south of the lake! :lol: As the crow flies I am about two miles from the Ohio River. I can see it from my house. Well when the trees are not blocking it. We have had a lot of rain too. I cut my grass the 8TH, the the 11TH, and yesterday. It will need cut again by Friday. :cus::rain1::rain1:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will def see you guys in West Virginia I am for sure going it will be nice to meet you guys and lol I haven’t mowed yet but I did shovel last week

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I think I finally have a day that I do not have PT or a nurse to visit!

2 of us will be there in the cage!

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Had the pleasure of dining with Roadrunner and his lovely bride Brenda today. Haven't seen them for......too long! Good seeing you 2 again. And as always, the 'boys'. :wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Had the pleasure of dining with Roadrunner and his lovely bride Brenda today. Haven't seen them for......too long! Good seeing you 2 again. And as always, the 'boys'. :wink2:

Thanks Bob - always good to get out to meet and eat!

Chilly Willy had the RodBurger on Tuesday. I just had a small cheeseburger on Wednesday!

He was with a Winging Group from around the Dayton area from Facebook. He never eats when he rides with the R & R gang!

Then he gets a reward - new necklace

1 - 20 of 20 Posts