1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
TRY N SCHEDULE ONE THERE ON 20 TH HEADING TO OHIO AFTER DARKSIDE RUN . " WOULD IMAGINE " I'D BE HUNGRY BY THEN :wink2::laugh:

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Deal

As it stands now I am in. I will need to get there at 1130ish and go on and order. But if you stay with noon, I can finish my food and talk while the rest of you have food in your mouths. LOL

AND SOMEBODY BETTER CALL AHEAD AND PUT A HOLD ON A FEW ORDERS OF ONION RINGS!!

Hawk can get crabby if he doesn't get his onion rings. We've all seen it and it ain't pretty. On second though, is there anything pretty about Hawk?!

·
Administrator
4,591 Posts
As it stands now I am in. I will need to get there at 1130ish and go on and order. But if you stay with noon, I can finish my food and talk while the rest of you have food in your mouths. LOL

Hawk can get crabby if he doesn't get his onion rings. We've all seen it and it ain't pretty. On second though, is there anything pretty about Hawk?!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in! :grin2:

I will be getting of the 4 letter word that morning, so I'm a maybe
Changed time to 11:30 for Ronnie.

TRY N SCHEDULE ONE THERE ON 20 TH HEADING TO OHIO AFTER DARKSIDE RUN . " WOULD IMAGINE " I'D BE HUNGRY BY THEN :wink2::laugh:
I will get home from the DSRI on Sunday. Very unlikely I will be there the following day. Sorry John....

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
changed time to 11:30 for ronnie.

I will get home from the dsri on sunday. Very unlikely i will be there the following day. Sorry john....
ok plan on going to ne ohio for holiday maybe catch it on way back

Reactions: Boomer1832cc

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I am a maybe for 5/6... depending on Dr Appointment!

Definitely can't do May 20 - Doc appointment and Wife birthday...

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
SORRY - Not going to make this one...:frown2: Have a good RTE!

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was good to see Dave, Bob, Ray, and Ronnie. Sorry that Kevin and Jim had to cancel.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Food pictures?

Where are the FOOD pictures Bob? No pictures - it is not an official RTE! :grin2:

:eat1::eat2:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I just saw this last night, but could not have made it anyway. My daughter is in from college, but for only a couple of weeks before she begins a very busy summer, here, there and everywhere. Yesterday, we had a dad & daughter lunch date, and I would not have missed it for the world.

OTOH, this does remind me that I need to head out into the garage and install the trailer hitch on the GW. So Boomer and I can close a deal we recently made ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts