GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about stopping there for lunch(never been there) on my way to the Darkside Ride In at Maggie Valley, and since it's kinda on the way...Say, around noon or maybe 1PM. Anyone want to join me?

Reactions: rknight68

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Pooch, i live 5 mins from lamberts, Let me know what time and will have lunch with you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Bring a BIG appetite!

Great food and lots of it!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pooch, i live 5 mins from lamberts, Let me know what time and will have lunch with you.
I'm doing a Bun Burner Gold ride to there so I plan on arriving there around noon maybe 1PM, If the traffic and weather are good.

[originally posted by dave ritsema

[/quote]Bring a BIG appetite! Great food and lots of it!][/quote]

I plan on it!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Home from the Throw'd Rolls!

I do truly believe that it is the funest place that I have eaten! To see some older person or some young kid getting smacked upside the head with a hot dinner roll is just hilarious.>:) For those that have never been, it's a must go too. There only three of them and I have fortunately been to two! Great times, have a blast.:grin2:

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM me your number and I'll call you when I get there.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Jimmy, you better double up on your insulin shot before eating, because you will need it. :grin2:
I've been there twice and it's definitely a kick in the arse and you won't go away hungry.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting close!!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I am shutdown in Cozad, Nebraska,:frown2: storm popped up with 60 mph crosswinds and rain and hail. Will resume in the morning, probably won't make Lamberts by lunch, maybe dinner??? What time they close? I left a message on Onan's phone so hope he gets it. Will call again when I'm closer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts