GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for you guys to check out the scenery of Brooksville. How about breakfast near Dade city next wed at Tom's Real Burgers
Categories: Hot Dogs, Burgers
15323 US Highway 301
Dade City, FL 33523. Food is good ; here is the catch , I would like you all to meet me at the Hess station at hwy 50 and 541 " aka spring lake hwy" so I can show you reel hills on the way to eat breakfast. Its about 20 min from there to breakfast. The Hess sta is approx 4mi west of I 75 on sr50. SR50 is also exit 301 on I75. Is this doable or not your cup of tea.:coffee1: 9am meet

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hot Dogs and Burgers for breakfest............hummmm:shrug:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Its time for you guys to check out the scenery of Brooksville. How about breakfast near Dade city next wed at Tom's Real Burgers
Categories: Hot Dogs, Burgers
15323 US Highway 301
Dade City, FL 33523. Food is good ; here is the catch , I would like you all to meet me at the Hess station at hwy 50 and 541 " aka spring lake hwy" so I can show you reel hills on the way to eat breakfast. Its about 20 min from there to breakfast. The Hess sta is approx 4mi west of I 75 on sr50. SR50 is also exit 301 on I75. Is this doable or not your cup of tea.:coffee1: 9am meet
Are you sure they are open for breakfast? They don't have a web site and I can't get them to answer their phone. Reviews on google only mention lunches. Other than that I'd be glad to ride the Brooksville Alps with you on the way there or elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called them earlier today and they said they are open everyday and they have breakfast everyday. tadaa:excited:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
OK, see you Wed @ Hess. Will I need cold weather riding gear for the higher altitudes?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
some of the nicest rides in Florida
are in that area and up toward Floral City

.. good choice... :thumbup:

Dennis

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Larry
Sorry i can't make it. Wed is the only day i have to work next week. :-(
Maybe next time.
Gary

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Larry
Sorry i can't make it. Wed is the only day i have to work next week. :-(
Maybe next time.
Gary
would you go if it was tues?

·
Registered
406 Posts
breakfast

sounds good, I'll meet you at Toms. I'm in Zephyrhills and ride the different routes to Brooksville all the time. Bout 9:30 am at Toms?
Bill

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds good, I'll meet you at Toms. I'm in Zephyrhills and ride the different routes to Brooksville all the time. Bout 9:30 am at Toms?
Bill
yup ; bout 9:30 at toms and 9 at the hess

·
Registered
134 Posts
Got REALLY wet yesterday , but I'll try it again with you Wednesday at Hess :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got REALLY wet yesterday , but I'll try it again with you Wednesday at Hess :thumbup:
I was not liking the weather forecast. We have these little quickie rain blobs now that blow over in 3 min ; so your either lucky or :eek:4::eek:

·
Registered
943 Posts
I keep seeing NEXT Wednesday and Wednesday. What date are yall talking about? You got to be specific for us dumb ones.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I keep seeing NEXT Wednesday and Wednesday. What date are yall talking about? You got to be specific for us dumb ones.
wed . aug 10th:thumbup:

·
Registered
943 Posts
wed . aug 10th:thumbup:
Darn, was hoping it was next Wednesday, With Gator Jerry going I would have cancelled golf. Too close this week though, to cancel.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
would you go if it was Tues?
LARRY
Tue would work for me but it might be a little late for everyone else to set up a RTE. I'm working wed and picking up the trailer from wingjammer for the Trailer relay on Friday. If you are still going to have it this wed you guys have a good time and i will try to make the next one.
Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
114 Posts
Tom's real burgers rte

I'll meet you at Tom's. Didn't know they had breakfast.

Bob

1 - 20 of 43 Posts