GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sorry about the very late notice.
4 bikes made it to the RTE, 2 Honda’s and 2 Harley’s, Donnie who is 79 had the Harley sidecar rig today, uses Hippo-hands with heated grips and doesn’t wear any gloves.
I put on just under 400 miles today, beautiful weather, the temperature ranged from 21 to 43 degrees.
Doc’s Harley restaurant is always great , very reasonable prices and great homemade food . They also have a very nice FREE museum with a bunch of very nice muscle cars and some very nice antique motorcycles, I highly recommend checking the place out if you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I am sure it was a great day for a ride . Great to read that ya had a nice day .

Reactions: cycledude

·
Love The DCT
12,020 Posts
It was a very nice day today, 40's. Some bikes out around here, HD's and some GS adventure bikes. Actually I wish we would get some snow and some cold weather to get it out of the way and have a nice spring. This is sort of starting out like last year. It was relatively mild then we got clobbered with late April blizzards. :eek:4::frown2:

:doorag:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Guess I missed it. Just saw the post now. Glad you got out.

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where do they put the alligators, in the cold weather? Great food at the Doc's. Try the soup!
I have never checked out the zoo but I’m sure that’s also pretty interesting, Doc his daughter and employees run a pretty smart business that’s for sure.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Where do they put the alligators, in the cold weather? Great food at the Doc's. Try the soup!
The Gators, Turtles, Snakes and Birds are kept inside! Great place to go...Great Food!:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts