GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets do it! Sleepy Hollow or Pecks Or Sabinas or lakeland direction fri or sat. Hows that for a plan? Sound like a politician with commitment like that. Zephyrhills prowlers dont be shy. Thats this upcoming fri or sat aug 26th or 27th

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Larry, Saturday might be better weather wise depending on how close to the coast this storm gets and how fast it goes. Once they go by they pull all the bad weather with them. Sleepy Hollow is outside and a little warm.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larry, Saturday might be better weather wise depending on how close to the coast this storm gets and how fast it goes. Once they go by they pull all the bad weather with them. Sleepy Hollow is outside and a little warm.
all true ; after andrew it was hot as hell and no electric:eek:4:

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Are you talking about breakfast or lunch? I think Saturday is supposed to be hot again, mid 90's.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Are you talking about breakfast or lunch? I think Saturday is supposed to be hot again, mid 90's.
Tom, I'm hoping that we are still in a breakfast mode as we still have until Oct. sometime to find cooler lunch rides.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yall are a bunch of wusses. T- hot--t-cold-t-wet.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont really care , either breakfast or lunch ; although logic says breakfast would be cooler. Weather says rain wont be an issue thurs , fri or sat. Lets take todays feedback and make a decision tonight!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I would love to come and meet some of you, but it would have to be Friday for me. Can't do it on Saturday this week.
Maybe I could even get an official Prowler Numer!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
How about something in the middle like The Mason Jar for breakfast or Conestoga's for lunch?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok---fri aug 26 at the MASON JAR 9AM:coffee1:

Mason Jar
37534 State Road 19, Dona Vista, FL
(352) 589-2535 ‎

·
Registered
943 Posts
ok---fri aug 26 at the MASON JAR 9AM:coffee1:

Mason Jar
37534 State Road 19, Dona Vista, FL
(352) 589-2535 ‎
If you make that "EAT" at 9 am I'm in.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
2 wings from Lakeland

My brother-in-law and I will be there about 9:00

·
Registered
943 Posts
Gator Jerry I expect to see you there! And all those Wussies around Perry could show up.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I'll make this one. See ya'll there.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I would love to come and meet some of you, but it would have to be Friday for me. Can't do it on Saturday this week.
Maybe I could even get an official Prowler Numer!

Consider it done and welcome fellow Prowler. You are hereby officially Prowler #76. Display your number in your signature.

OBT
Keeper and assigner of the numbers:eek:4:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Hell, I might even be able to make this one if all works out for me Friday. I will know more tomorrow....

Sucks to be having to work 5 days......Come on LOTTO!!!

BTW, any wifes coming on this one ? I am going to bring mine if I can make this....just saying...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Can't make this one again guys.
Getting off from work Friday morning.
Can't make it there on time.
Keep trying i will make one sometime.
Gary

1 - 20 of 36 Posts