GL1800Riders Forums banner

RTE near Bullet Bobs Friday...

716 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Hondahawk
I'm taking my front rim/tire to BBs so he can balance it. Might be a good time to knock off some of those winter cobb webs and meet up with some fellow Wingers. I'm only about an hour out, and should be arriving there around 11 am. I'm guessing many of you know where he lives. I don't (yet). I'm sure we can get his address if it's needed...
Reactions: 3
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I'm taking my front rim/tire to BBs so he can balance it. Might be a good time to knock off some of those winter cobb webs and meet up with some fellow Wingers. I'm only about an hour out, and should be arriving there around 11 am. I'm guessing many of you know where he lives. I don't (yet). I'm sure we can get his address if it's needed...
Smart move Grampi. He lives in a rough neighborhood. Farther down the road you ride, the tougher it gets. He lives the last house on the right. Good move to invite your fellow Wingers to support you. BB was a hard nose Army Ranger so to him, it's a piece of cake. Good luck!!

Rick
Reactions: 3
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.