GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
motorcycle cowboy
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet for lunch 11:30 Central time. They are open and ready for us. Who's in?

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
We be in.

Reactions: rooster shooter

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
looks like I'll being some of our local riding group with us.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Been a long time! I have a dual sport thing that weekend, but I will keep this in mind if something changes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
motorcycle cowboy
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like good, although a bit cool, weather is forecast for this Saturday. Get saddled up and make this ride.:coffee:🍔 A few of us are meeting in Wartburg, TN at 10 a.m and riding over to Celina, come join us.

·
Registered
944 Posts
@Duckster
I don't remember the name of the place we went to a few years ago that i think was in Celina also. I put on 440 miles that day. If i go straight there and back it is still about 400 miles round trip.
If wife has to work Saturday then she won't miss me. LOL
If she doesn't work i "probably" can't talk her into going along. We will see.

Found that place on my GPS. Dale Hollow 1 Stop BBQ.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wife does have to work Sat. but reminded we have been invited to supper at O'bannon Woods State Park after she gets off work.
It wasn't on the calendar so it is probably my fault it wasn't in writing. According to her and ya know she is always right. ;)

Maybe next time.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
Had a good lunch, met with folks, even Jim O'Dowd came up 👍

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Wife does have to work Sat. but reminded we have been invited to supper at O'bannon Woods State Park after she gets off work.
It wasn't on the calendar so it is probably my fault it wasn't in writing. According to her and ya know she is always right. ;)

Maybe next time.
Thats where I am tonight on the 450L.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
944 Posts
There were a LOT of dual purpose running around there.

At 4:30 pm.
We were the maroon 2012 Civic wondering around trying to find our friends at #111 in the electric campground. Then we were all over the place trying to find our way back out at 9pm. Lol
Probably crossed paths and didn't know it.

Reactions: Duckster

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Wish I had seen this before yesterday. I would have joined. I guess I need to pay closer attention to this forum. I spent the day riding and testing my new riding gear.

·
motorcycle cowboy
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We had a small turnout. Only 9 folks showed. We were treated to a Trump parade just outside of Celina. We will have another RTE on New Years Day to Cumberland Falls State Park in Kentucky which is usually well attended. Weather permitting of course.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts