GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're over due for a RTE

Let do Red's for breakfast Tues. 9/20/11

8411 N. Carl G. Rose Hwy (rt200)
Hernando, Fl.

Meet whenever
Eat at 9:00

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I would like to make it, never been there before. My parents are coming for a visit so it depends on how long they stay.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Okay Les .....Sandy & I will be there with Don and Lynn said okay also....SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Well if I can get the people from Habitat to show up later I'll be there. I'll know on Monday when they call me to let me know a time frame.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I've got a dentist appointment or I would be there. Been wanting to try Red's.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I was going to make this one but i just got a call to work overtime at the fire station. I will try again next time. You guys have a good time.
Gary

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O K , for those going I'm looking forward to having breakfast with you tomorrow morning at Reds.

·
Registered
943 Posts
O K , for those going I'm looking forward to having breakfast with you tomorrow morning at Reds.
I was on the way out the door to join you and realized I had platlet donations at 8 am Tuesday. Da-n sure wish I didn't have that appointment.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Well unless something drastic happens I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Brother Dave and I are planning on coming. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take to get there, so cut us a little slack in case we don't get there at 9 sharp.

Tom

·
Registered
555 Posts
Les, I was wanting to be there but I have to work this morning. So close to home too. I will try to make the next one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts