GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RTE (Ride To Eat) at Hutch's On The Beach Saturday, June 18th

This coming Saturday (June 18th) is supposed to be a beautiful day. Let's do our second RTE. Meet at Hutch's On The Beach in Hamilton. http://www.hutchsonthebeach.com/ Parking lot at 11:30-11:45, B.S. and visit for a bit, and head on in 12:15-12:30.

Hutch's is located at 280 Van Wagners Beach Road, Hamilton, ON L8E 3L8 (905) 545-5508.

Who's in?

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Table for 2, please.... :eat1::eat1:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I am helping to move furniture on Saturday :roll:.

Hope I can join you next time!

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad Andreas. We'll miss you buddy.

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would that be Sat. the 18th, Paul ?
Of course it's the 18th! It says that, doesn't it? (Well, it does now. Thanks.) Are you joining us?

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If my wife has nothing planned for me.
You know how it is . . . :?
If you can make it, let me know. Might as well ride down together. I've invited some others to join us, and suggested to them a two-hour scenic ride through Halton and the Niagara Escarpment on the way to Hutch's.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you can make it, let me know. Might as well ride down together. I've invited some others to join us, and suggested to them a two-hour scenic ride through Halton and the Niagara Escarpment on the way to Hutch's.
I'd luv to join you, Paul, but I don't get home from work Sat. morn before 400am.
I'll grab a few hours of shut-eye and meet you Hutch's.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Or 2 places at a larger table,
No.,.., actually, I really need a table for 2. A table for one just isn't big enough for me. I just spent the winter learning to eat from the likes of GA Bill, JohnACman..., and a few other gastronomic luminaries... :doorag:

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Would love to join in... however I am in Topaz Lake NV. Well not actually in the lake. Having a great trip so far. See you guys for an RTE the first of July! :thumbup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just spent the winter learning to eat from the likes of GA Bill, JohnACman..., and a few other gastronomic luminaries... :doorag:.
Should fit in nicely at the fish and chip shop:joke:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Would love to join in... however I am in Topaz Lake NV. Well not actually in the lake. Having a great trip so far. See you guys for an RTE the first of July! :thumbup:
You guys keep up the good work out west and have fun!
I will be @ Hutch's for lunch! I'll have to leave early, it's a 30 mile ride for me! L.O.L. I"ll take the long way around though... Gil

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
I will be @ Hutch's for lunch! I'll have to leave early, it's a 30 mile ride for me!l
Hey Gil..., you've got me beat. I'm 35 minutes... :shock:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry folks but I'll be in Michigan at the speedway till Tuesday. Will catch the next one. Tony:thumbup:

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To bring this to the top one more time, the Saturday weather forecast is EXCELLENT!! :bow: Look forward to seeing everybody at Hutch's On The Beach. Meet in the parking lot around 11:30, followed by fun, frolicing, fibbing and food. :chat::beer2::yes::beer3::eat2::a13:

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
OK Paul:

Where do I meet you and when tomorrow? With all those car tires I shouldn't have trouble keeping up, Ha Ha. (Not you Paul)

Looking forward to have someone else lead for a change. How can I turn down a free plate of Fish & Chips. Those retired firemen have lots of money, as we all know.

Ron

1 - 20 of 45 Posts