GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride to Eat - RTE / Saturday 2/1 / 11:15am / Horny Toad Bar and Grill / Cranfills Gap TX

I went here a couple of weeks ago for the first time and liked it a lot. I had never heard of it before. I'm sure most of you have. The food was good and there are good roads in the area. I suggest we get the early as it was crowded later in the day I visited so I set it for 11:15.......... hope you can join.

Website - http://www.hornytoadbar.com/

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wish I could make it, unfortunately I have to attend a memorial service that day. Maybe next time!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Looks like I may be camping somewhere near on Friday night. Weather looks great.

Keith

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I just spoke to Kevin aka MisterK. We will meet near Hillsboro Friday afternoon, camp somewhere Friday night.

Bill where can we meet?

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
:) it will be great weather

especially compared to next friday

·
Registered
957 Posts
Looks like I may be camping somewhere near on Friday night. Weather looks great.

Keith[/QUO

Meridian state park just down the road. Yall will be in my backyard .Wish I wasn't working this weekend Be sure to make the run from Iredell to Gap , FM Road 1238, or other way around. Great winding road , with lots of good curves Best bike road in this area. Still have a hwy peg out in the ditch, off of one of those curves .

·
Registered
265 Posts

Keith[/QUO

Meridian state park just down the road. Yall will be in my backyard .Wish I wasn't working this weekend Be sure to make the run from Iredell to Gap , FM Road 1238, or other way around. Great winding road , with lots of good curves Best bike road in this area. Still have a hwy peg out in the ditch, off of one of those curves .
Looks like Lake Whitney State Park for Friday night. Weather looks great.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Looks like there will be 4 camping Friday. Anyone else interested we will be at Lake Whitney State Park. Dinner in Whitney around 6p location TBA.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Looks like there will be 4 camping Friday. Anyone else interested we will be at Lake Whitney State Park. Dinner in Whitney around 6p location TBA.
it is going to be awesome, plus we get to have a bonfire :)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I cant make this one. 29th anniversary tomorrow. There might not be a 30th if I go out and play. See you guys on the next one.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts