GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This RTE Has Been Cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Weather is just against us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frontier Restaurant
9679 Western Way
Amherst WI
715 824 2033

Tire kicking at 9 - 9:30

If the weather dictates moving it back a half hour just post that you are coming but need a later start.

·
Registered
20,948 Posts
5 inches of snow predicted here Friday, if that actually happens most likely no riding around here Saturday morning, plus with a few other issues going on I most likely won't be able to make it. :cry:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a crap weekend so going to keep an eye on the weather and it can always be moved back!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Weather just said 10"-16" for the Rice Lake\Spooner area ending Friday around noon.. Then 20-30mph winds with gust to 40 when it quits. Does not look good for getting out of here Saturday. I'll make if I can possibly get to a main road. Will update Friday night when we see if this storm really comes together.

Scott...

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Optimist here .
See ya all there.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weather just said 10"-16" for the Rice Lake\Spooner area ending Friday around noon.. Then 20-30mph winds with gust to 40 when it quits. Does not look good for getting out of here Saturday. I'll make if I can possibly get to a main road. Will update Friday night when we see if this storm really comes together.

Scott...
I thought I read somewhere that it is spring :shrug: Man that is a miserable forecast :eek:4:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Btt

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
This RTE Has Been Cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Weather is just against us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I will starve !!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Wait ,,, I got 2 bags of fresh tootsie rolls . So no worries about me , I will ration them .
I for see that not going well though .

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait ,,, I got 2 bags of fresh tootsie rolls . So no worries about me , I will ration them .
I for see that not going well though .
Well if you wanted to ride south I would be happy to do Portage again!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Well if you wanted to ride south I would be happy to do Portage again!!!!
Will PM you in the morning of ,deal ?

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts