1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Falls Views Restaurant

4 stars

(3 reviews, average rating: 4.0/5)
Cuisines: (Traditional) (705) 887-3436 9 Lindsay, Fenelon Falls, ON, K0M 1N0 44.534764,-78.737077
Very scenic place to eat, right at the falls. Those that would like to attend, could you let me know as soon as possible, so that I can notify the restaurant know. Supposed to be a dandy day Saturday.
11:30 parking lot for BS'n, then in for lunch @ noon.

Shadow1-2
Spyder Bill-2
Himan1949-1
GilliganHondapants-1
Bear-2
Fireman-1

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
So, you can't make it to my RTE event even though I changed the meal time to noon rather than 5 pm at Chubby's and I did this to try and accommodate you. So you are going to run another RTE on the same date and compete with mine. Hmmmmm, I'm outa here.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Sorry guys, but I will not be available again until the weekend after Labour Day.

Hope you can sort out who is doing what this weekend. I am sure it's just a misunderstanding. Have fun!!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, you can't make it to my RTE event even though I changed the meal time to noon rather than 5 pm at Chubby's and I did this to try and accommodate you. So you are going to run another RTE on the same date and compete with mine. Hmmmmm, I'm outa here.
Keysyrider...The last thread I read of yours was yesterday morning before posting this thread was that you were not having it at all! Cancelled! Caput! Fine', will try again! I am truly sorry for starting another RTE for the 20th.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so. is the ride to fenelon falls on or off. we were going to come
It is totally on! You betcha! Let me know how many people if possible. See you there :thumbup:.

·
Registered
330 Posts
thanx for the reply but with all the confusion we went ahead and made other plans for a saturday ride. have a great lunch. maybe our groups will meet on the road someday.

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
It's OK. As it turns out something has come up that I have to attend to so have a great ride. Maybe next time

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's OK. As it turns out something has come up that I have to attend to so have a great ride. Maybe next time
No problem. Next time for sure!:cool:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Rte.

Sorry we wont be able to make it Hal. :wrong:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No probs Jack.. next time. Thanks again for the great ride on Wednesday. :thumbup:

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Pics from the RTE. Wish I had been able to join you. Looks like a fun time was had by all.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Paul, looks like Saturdays RTE to Fenelon Falls was another success . I too wish I was out for a ride.

David currently in Saskatoon

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The weather turned a little grey as we rode up there....but no precip at all. It was a really good luncheon. If anyone goes there, be certain to get the small salad. The one in the picture was the small believe it or not! It can't imagine how anyone could possibly eat a large??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts