GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, gonna try for a RTE for the Minnesota folks....time to stop sponging off the WI RTEs....grin.

Peppermint Twist Drive In Delano, MN...about 30 miles West of Minneapolis

Placed is packed on weekends, but plenty of seating....1:30 may be a bit less crowded....

Who's in?

Reactions: Walrus

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
Nice, hot, day for a ride. Wound up being the only one there. Good burgers, fries, etc. Watched classic cars and many bikes going by while chowing down.

:doorag:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the confusion. I posted it for the 25th...this next Saturday....2nd time's a charm.....

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
Duh, my bad, can’t read. >:)>:)

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the 25th. :frown2:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear..but glad you enjoyed the place...They always have great "specialty sandwiches" A few years ago it was a hotdog with pulled pork, now it's two hotdogs on a buttered hamburger bun with cheese and bacon.....

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
Sorry to hear..but glad you enjoyed the place...They always have great "specialty sandwiches" A few years ago it was a hotdog with pulled pork, now it's two hotdogs on a buttered hamburger bun with cheese and bacon.....
The Delano burger was awesome especially since I had them add two thick slices of smoked bacon to it! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
OK, gonna try for a RTE for the Minnesota folks....time to stop sponging off the WI RTEs....grin.

Peppermint Twist Drive In Delano, MN...about 30 miles West of Minneapolis

Placed is packed on weekends, but plenty of seating....1:30 may be a bit less crowded....

Who's in?
Sounds like a nice distance , great time , and yumminess !! Let me check with the boss to see if she's got plans for me .
Oh & for the record we love you sponges !!

Reactions: proudpeacock

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would be great to see you again.....

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This Saturday

BUMP... This Saturday at 1:30...hope to see a nice turn-out. Brothers and sisters from WI always welcome also....

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A less than auspicious beginning....smile

Pix from the first Minnesota RTE I organized.....

Maybe next time we can double the attendance....grin.

Seriously, will keep trying until I have confidence that there is no GL1800 life in MN....

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts