·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did we eat over there the FrI evening before the food pig out you hosted awhile back?(y)
Nope, that one is good but Americanized . This one is straight out of downtown Mexico City I swear . I do not even drink the water , just sayin .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Love The DCT
11,795 Posts
Nope, that one is good but Americanized . This one is straight out of downtown Mexico City I swear . I do not even drink the water , just sayin .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good reason to have a Corona, Dos Equis, Negra Modelo, or a Pacifico!??

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any reports on last Sat's. RTE to the Taqueria El Sol??
12 peeps just me on wing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigBob1

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Wish I could have made it but had some other stuff to take care of Saturday. Rode by the place today looks nice. How many folks showed up ? Any pictures ? Did anyone ride there ?
Rode by the rail mansion on the way home and his firewood supply looked pretty low.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish I could have made it but had some other stuff to take care of Saturday. Rode by the place today looks nice. How many folks showed up ? Any pictures ? Did anyone ride there ?
12 total , I rode everybody else caged it . Pix are not working for me on Tapatalk . FB is so simple , hence my lack of posting here

·
Love The DCT
11,795 Posts
12 total , I rode everybody else caged it . Pix are not working for me on Tapatalk . FB is so simple , hence my lack of posting here

Need a food report ???? from the participants for those of us who do not do the FB thing.
?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts