GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any interest ??? So far on face book East Troy BBQ or Bayport Mn BBQ one vote each . Chime in if any interest or other suggestions... decision made ... LD's BBQ high noon East Troy ,Wi

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Round trip East Troy would be over 500 miles for me, hope u get a nice group but I will pass this time.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Round trip East Troy would be over 500 miles for me, hope u get a nice group but I will pass this time.
Heck Mike for you that is a coffee run.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep for me too as the route I have planned . Exctied , it's been awhile since I rode the wing thus long for a day . Starting at 8 am . As far as nice group , there will not be more than 4 I am sure . You will be missed Mike

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a done deal East Troy high noon . Title of this post soon to be changed to reflect the RTE . If I remember how to do it . Been awhile since I used my mod powers here . Been slacking :serious:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well, I don't know if I can get the bike out of the driveway, but I'll be there one way or another. See ya there!

Reactions: cycledude

·
Love The DCT
12,014 Posts
Any interest ??? So far on face book East Troy BBQ or Bayport Mn BBQ one vote each . Chime in if any interest or other suggestions... decision made ... LD's BBQ high noon East Troy ,Wi
I take it the BBQ at LD’s is pretty awesome? :grin2:

:doorag:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I take it the BBQ at LD’s is pretty awesome? :grin2:

Honestly it was disappointing. The brisket lacked flavor, and the ribs were OK but no smoke flavor. Pretty good turn out I believe there was a 11 peeps with 5 bikes ! JJ's and Bayport are much much better. I am thinking the new place lost its soul in the move ?? It was ok , but nothing fantastic . Biker2V's brisket is 5 times better ! They smoke with gas heat there which lost a ton of flavor for my liking .

·
Love The DCT
12,014 Posts
Honestly it was disappointing. The brisket lacked flavor, and the ribs were OK but no smoke flavor. Pretty good turn out I believe there was a 11 peeps with 5 bikes ! JJ's and Bayport are much much better. I am thinking the new place lost its soul in the move ?? It was ok , but nothing fantastic . Biker2V's brisket is 5 times better ! They smoke with gas heat there which lost a ton of flavor for my liking .
Great that you had a good turnout.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts