Registered
6,795 Posts
Maybe just because :lol: Well if they let me :nojoke:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe just because :lol: Well if they let me :nojoke:
Well you can bring the cage as YOUR rules this RTE does not count anyways .:tongue:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
dang...committed to going down to Chicago that afternoon. dont have time to drive 6 hours(3 each way), eat and then head to Chicago.... :(

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang...committed to going down to Chicago that afternoon. dont have time to drive 6 hours(3 each way), eat and then head to Chicago.... :(
Well Dave all I can say as too many commitments will hinder chances greatly on Jwens new game . As he pretty much dared me that the shirt I will be awarded this year will be my last one I will ever get . Game on I say. Game on !! With only a dozen pie nites I ain't worried about missing them .

·
Registered
712 Posts
Man your killing me. Bike has been parked for way too long. Huge improvement on the roads today. On the way home from work tonight I see that one more day should make them ridable in this area.

However, I am leaving early Saturday morning, pulling the boat to Kebtucky to find some open water and do a little bass fishing on Kentucky Lake...yeah!!

I'm starting the year already two (or more) RTE's in the hole. Going to have to work hard when I get back to make them up...:)

Enjoy the ride. Watch for the sand. Lots of it around here.

Scott...

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
So please tell me again what are the rules for the shirt thing? BTW I am thinking Ken and Leanne will be at this one if they are not already booked into something. Ken seems to be way to busy since he retired.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man your killing me. Bike has been parked for way too long. Huge improvement on the roads today. On the way home from work tonight I see that one more day should make them ridable in this area.

However, I am leaving early Saturday morning, pulling the boat to Kebtucky to find some open water and do a little bass fishing on Kentucky Lake...yeah!!

I'm starting the year already two (or more) RTE's in the hole. Going to have to work hard when I get back to make them up...:)

Enjoy the ride. Watch for the sand. Lots of it around here.

Scott...
Fishing equals less riding time ,just sayin .
Again priorities in other interests takes away from riding , with that said I just got home from riding . It was 39 degrees out and a nice 100 miles . If I would have read this I would have posted a RTE ice cream run in Abbotsford, just to rub to in Scott .
Really though , enjoy the fishing trip and Ketucky lake today was 70 degrees . Relatives called me this afternoon. When I got hime to rub it in . They are 50 miles east of there .
As far as the sand on the road , ,,, yeah you got that right . The roads are a rough slippery mess .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So please tell me again what are the rules for the shirt thing? BTW I am thinking Ken and Leanne will be at this one if they are not already booked into something. Ken seems to be way to busy since he retired.
I could not get past the starting end of March thingy , sorry :twisted:
I hope Ken and Leanne can join me .. You also buddy , I miss ya !!
It's like Galvins , I really enjoyed it there the first time . Almost loved it the second time . The third time was the charm as waitress recognized me and made comment about me being all alone that day .

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Been there several times. Usually sit right where the waitress comes out with the food. Lets me look at the different items on the menu with out ordering them all....LOL

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been there several times. Usually sit right where the waitress comes out with the food. Lets me look at the different items on the menu with out ordering them all....LOL
Sweet tip.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Well Dave all I can say as too many commitments will hinder chances greatly on Jwens new game . As he pretty much dared me that the shirt I will be awarded this year will be my last one I will ever get . Game on I say. Game on !! With only a dozen pie nites I ain't worried about missing them .
Of course by the commissioners rules, this RTE doesn't count toward the contest

Starts March 29

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Plan is to make it there, but it depends on Nancy and how she is feeling. Hope to see you all there.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plan is to make it there, but it depends on Nancy and how she is feeling. Hope to see you all there.
Cool , bring the cage so Nancy will come along . She can show off her new knee :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Of course by the commissioners rules, this RTE doesn't count toward the contest

Starts March 29

This is the pre - season . . . Only pitchers and catchers need to report . . .

:lol:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I could not get past the starting end of March thingy , sorry :twisted:
I hope Ken and Leanne can join me .. You also buddy , I miss ya !!
It's like Galvins , I really enjoyed it there the first time . Almost loved it the second time . The third time was the charm as waitress recognized me and made comment about me being all alone that day .
I think Leanne has to work Saturday morning but I think I can make it. Don't know if I will be caging or riding. Depends on if I get my alternator working and back in the bike, and if the ice is gone off my driveway and road.

Jwen, does it count if I ride Leanne's bike?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Well it should . . . That little shenanigan counted for Rail last year . . .

:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it should . . . That little shenanigan counted for Rail last year . . .

:shrug:
Agreed !! Jwens rules are clearly stated on a motorcycle . Not necessary yours , a motorcycle . Which means any ,all , bought ,stolen , test ride , rented , or traded . Now to be clear it says nothing about running ,pushed ,pulled , trailered , and or partial either . I think I will really enjoy these rules . What's really cool is the wording about the RTE statement . Lots of room for interpretation there . I can see multi RTE in one day .

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I think Leanne has to work Saturday morning but I think I can make it. Don't know if I will be caging or riding. Depends on if I get my alternator working and back in the bike, and if the ice is gone off my driveway and road.

Hey Ken like I said if two or more bikes are ridden the contest will start!!

The starting date was picked so as to be as close to April as I could get a. Saturday without having to wait the whole first week.

It will be good to see you again!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts