GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
shameless bump. Sure hope our neighbors to the north might consider coming to this. Nice ride, good eats, free door prizes, chance to buy/sell/swap some thing......visit IRON PONY. Doesn't get much better than this!

·
Administrator
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As Johnny Olsen used to say, "come on down!" Sure hope some of you boys, along with @thecruiser can make this. (pssss... we've got decent door prizes) :wink2:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I'm workin' on that Bob. Have reservations at Ramada for a couple of nights and baring a quick-trip to Colorado to help our son move back to Michigan, I'll be there. (unknown exactly when he will close on his house sale)
MiWinger51 may (mayNOT) join me. He's tryin' to clear his calendar for it and will let me know soon I hope.

·
Administrator
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been pointed out that I've been posting a link to LAST years' RTE/Swap meet. :frown2: It's been corrected (I hope). Hope to see some of you join us!

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
It's been pointed out that I've been posting a link to LAST years' RTE/Swap meet. :frown2: It's been corrected (I hope). Hope to see some of you join us!

OK, so when is it now Bob? I reserved hotel for Fri the 27th and Sat the 28th, figuring the RTE and Swap-Meet is Sat the 28th.
Of course, it may all be for naught as it looks like no one has need to share the room. :crying:

·
Administrator
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, so when is it now Bob? I reserved hotel for Fri the 27th and Sat the 28th, figuring the RTE and Swap-Meet is Sat the 28th.
Of course, it may all be for naught as it looks like no one has need to share the room. :crying:
Hey Larry. Sorry for any confusion :crying: It sure gets tough getting older!
Your dates are correct. Looking forward to seeing you again! As far as that room......put the word out to your Michigan buddies, or Wisconsin, or .....:wink2:

·
Administrator
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a RTE & Swap on July 27,2019? RTE at O'Charley's 6085 Cleveland Ave, and Swap at Ironpony?
Why yes sir, by golly there IS! And thank you for bringing it up! Hope you and a few (dozen) of your friends might swing by. :wink2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
2019 Info

Ohio RTE/Swap meet will be held on the last Saturday of July (7/27), 2019
Meet at http://www.ocharleys.com/ 6285 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH 43231

We'll eat at noon, usually pull in ~ 11:00 for a meet&greet
After we're done eating we'll have a 50-50 drawing and the drawing for door prizes. Then on over to https://www.ironpony.com/ We'll meet in their parking lot for a 'lil swappin' of parts, and if you've never been to the IronPony, well, here you are!
I'm sure I've forgotten a few things and I'll post them as you remind me, but I wanted to get this out. Hope you can make this!

Info copied from from Bullet Bob

·
Administrator
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tough when you get old........:crying:

https://gl1800riders.com/forums/44-ohio-oh/433441-2019-ohio-rte-swap-meet.html

sorry for any confusion...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts