GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let's talk about Bruce & Ronnie since they're not here RTE.
Capricorn Inn (since I missed my 'fix' the last time)
Noon.

·
Registered
696 Posts
BB,
I should be able to make this (you know how hard retirement scheduling is). And, if I don't forget, I'll drag your wheel along. Bring your motorcycle and trailer. Absolutely NO MARGARITA MIX!!

Rick

·
Registered
696 Posts
Can we ask where this is and if anyone else is invited.
Marvin, if you and/or any of the guys from Texas are up here in the land of frozen tundra, please feel free to swing by. Glockjock has been here before and Crookster used to regularly attend. Joehall from Kentucky has ridden up to enjoy a "small" toss salad.

Rick

Reactions: sapd0966

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
let's talk about Bruce & Ronnie since they're not here RTE.
Capricorn Inn (since I missed my 'fix' the last time)
Noon.
Careful, I'll send my "boys' out to get you, :love: and their a rough bunch....:sleep: LOL

Ronnie
6/21/22

Reactions: Hondahawk

·
Administrator
4,848 Posts
Marvin, if you and/or any of the guys from Texas are up here in the land of frozen tundra, please feel free to swing by. Glockjock has been here before and Crookster used to regularly attend. Joehall from Kentucky has ridden up to enjoy a "small" toss salad.

Rick
Yes, I'll do it again. I like the Capricorn Inn but better yet I enjoy the people I meet there. Life gets in the way sometimes, or I'd just like to show up unexpectedly. Y'all have fun.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yes, I'll do it again. I like the Capricorn Inn but better yet I enjoy the people I meet there. Life gets in the way sometimes, or I'd just like to show up unexpectedly. Y'all have fun.
Glen, if you popped in, I'd take ya to City BBQ and Graeter's Ice Cream for supper....😆

Reactions: Glockjock

·
Administrator
4,848 Posts
I'm coming to the Boomer Memorial RTE, and if I can get a long enough hall pass from the SWMBO I'd like to visit a spell.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts