GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Administrator
Glen your welcome anytime,but I don鈥檛 think the Capricorn inn or s.w. Ohio is ready for
magic mike !
We need to keep Magic Mike locked away for a while, but we may have to resurrect him at some point. I can get away with things as Magic Mike that would get my face slapped as Glockjock. 馃槆 馃ぃ馃槻馃槆

Reactions: Hondahawk

Registered
Careful, I'll send my "boys' out to get you, :love: and their a rough bunch....:sleep: LOL

Ronnie
6/21/22
Captron,

We're talkin' about a different Ronnie. He (and a buddy) are part of our local group and they're on their way through Canada to Alaska at the moment.

Having said that, you're welcome to join us to "bad-mouth" them while they're not here to defend themselves. If you change your oil now and head out, you can be here in time for lunch tomorrow, and then make it back home before your oil needs changed! :cool:

Registered
let's talk about Bruce & Ronnie since they're not here RTE.
Capricorn Inn (since I missed my 'fix' the last time)
Noon.
BB, if you can find your way down off the mountain, I have your backup tire/wheel bungeed to the passenger seat. You may want to drag your trailer along. Splash will be attending so....... (if Navasota wasn't enough)

馃槣

Reactions: Bullet Bob

Registered
Great to see the group of Goldwingers today. Kevin & his wife (computermedic) from Jackson, Chris & Pat (winger13) from New Lexington, Ray (raybob) from up there, Kevin (Ohiosplash) from Dayton, Tadd (Taddpole) from Franklin, Bill (aka Bob) the new guy Cincy19GW from Fairfield Twp near Hamilton, and that other guy who called the previous RTE and actually showed up this time on a motorcycle (aka Mr Super Admin, BB, and a host of other well used curse words).
Taddpole hooked us up with raw2210 and his partner Bruce from deep in the mountains of western Canada. Good people, good food, good time 馃槉

Rick (aka Bob and a few other choice words - just ask BB)
Hondahawk

Glockjock, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd have dropped in for a Rodburger.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You're right, a great turnout. 10 people on a weekday. Great seeing everyone. Computermedic, great to see you & the missus again, even if she did steal an OR. Met a new rider, Bill. Bill, it's was good talking with you. Don't be a stranger and join in again, even if Hondahawk is going to be there. ;) Thanks everyone for the great turnout, let's do it again, soon!

Administrator
Great to see the group of Goldwingers today. Kevin & his wife (computermedic) from Jackson, Chris & Pat (winger13) from New Lexington, Ray (raybob) from up there, Kevin (Ohiosplash) from Dayton, Tadd (Taddpole) from Franklin, Bill (aka Bob) the new guy Cincy19GW from Fairfield Twp near Hamilton, and that other guy who called the previous RTE and actually showed up this time on a motorcycle (aka Mr Super Admin, BB, and a host of other well used curse words).
Taddpole hooked us up with raw2210 and his partner Bruce from deep in the mountains of western Canada. Good people, good food, good time 馃槉

Rick (aka Bob and a few other choice words - just ask BB)
Hondahawk

Glockjock, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd have dropped in for a Rodburger.
You know me well. I just have too many irons in the fire, and one too many wives to allow that much fun right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Hondahawk
21 - 33 of 33 Posts