#1 ·
Norms Pit Stop
100 E Cook St
Portage, WI 53901-2205

11am ordering
10:30 ish arrive

Ride, drive, fly ,walk it's all good .
Get out of the house ,spring is here !!
Ok not really but best weekend this winter .
New to me place and I am excited !

Deleted other post as to not give ya all so much to read and or confusion about location as there where a few places named .

#2 ·
No can do today. I am still playing nurse to my wife. Maybe by next week.

#3 ·
Treat that Lady Good George !!!! Hope Nancy gets better soon!!!!

#4 ·
She is doing great John. Still needs a bit of help and is fighting the boredom.

#6 ·
Working this weekend. May have to go to Wausau next weekend. Friend of mine is going for his 2nd chemo treatment. He has leukemia.

#7 ·
I am thinking that there should be some pictures by now.

#13 ·
click

#14 ·
#17 ·
Nice 375 mile rode today . Sure was warm after brunch . It was 37 when I gt to Middleton around 1pm . Snow gets pretty thin about 30 miles south of Stevens Point . Snow is off roofs in Middleton even.
Gary and John where waiting outside when I got there the second time .
I am sure they where talking about where I should park with all the bikes there . :twisted:
I rode by and rode a Rustic Road to bring a smile to my face . Man that was fun last year . Orrin showed up shortly after we sat down . Chicken fried steak and gravy , next to 2 eggs and hashbrowns really hit the spot . Thanks again Orrin for buying me brunch . Will see about a few extra cookies next time we meet .
Nice place and will for sure be a next time !!
Rode secondary roads home from Middleton . Word of caution when the rest of ya get your bikes out this year . The potholes and bumps are horrendous !! I think I ran over a Volkswagen bug stuck in one today .
Did not take anymore pix as I was kinda in a hurry .
Oh !, Wi. River by Portage has open spots and some small creeks are already flowing as far north as Hancock. Spring baby ,spring !!
But where I live it will be a while yet . There were snowmobiles still riding the Wi river by Point on way home.

Maybe this pix will be right side up :roll:

Attachments

#18 ·
The pic is right the thumb is not. Good for you. Glad you had a great day. Pot holes here are awful also. and the Department of transportation says they will get worse as frost leaves the ground.

#19 ·
The pic is right the thumb is not. Good for you. Glad you had a great day. Pot holes here are awful also. and the Department of transportation says they will get worse as frost leaves the ground.
WORSE
Holy moly if they get worse I may just buy that adventure bike I have been talking about . The wing will not handle those holes . I have never seen such pot holes anywhere . I seen smoother logging roads , really I am not kidding . This will be rim bending season I am afraid to say .

#22 ·
Looks like fun !!! I love RTE's, No ride for me today but maybe tomorrow. :thumbup:
Its going to be nicer Sunday . I may sneak out for a while , but pretty booked up as of now .

#23 ·
Great to see Gary, John, and Randy. Had a good time. I too, love RTE's. Randy It was a pleasure to buy lunch with all of the things you do for everyone else. Wow! You sure made that country fried steak and eggs disappear in a hurry. You must a been hungry.

Gary, did you make it to Delaneys? What did you buy?

#25 ·
#26 ·
Managed to get out this afternoon for a short ride while wife was napping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.