GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for lunch Tuesday the weather is going to be in mid 50,s .I thought about 12 noon have lunch and chat a little.. I thought it would be great place to go the Old Mill Brewpub . It really is a neat place .This could be last mild day until next April
717 E. Bridge Street
Plainwell Mi.49080

www.oldmillbrew.com

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Anyone up for lunch Tuesday the weather is going to be in mid 50,s .I thought about 12 noon have lunch and chat a little.. I thought it would be great place to go the Old Mill Brewpub . It really is a neat place .This could be last mild day until next April
717 E. Bridge Street
Plainwell Mi.49080

www.oldmillbrew.com
Just a hop, skip, and a small jump from Massachusetts (wish I could make it)

Ronnie

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a hop, skip, and a small jump from Massachusetts (wish I could make it)

Ronnie
Come on its only a few states to go through.And they are some great states to tour in.
I can always make lunch a little later in the afternoon so you can make it

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
717 E. Bridge Street
Plainwell Mi.49080

www.oldmillbrew.com
I'll post it to our list...

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Sorry I won't be able to make it Gary. Recent hand surgery prevents me from havin' a 'clutch hand'. Oh Ya,... I'm also in Georgia on my way to Florid for the Winter. I'm a snowbird doncha know. 0:)
In the 50's huh? Maybe I left too soon?:nerd:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going even if have to enjoy the great food by my self .Maybe with a cold craft beer :eat2::beer8:
Can,t miss out on a day in the mid 50,s at the end of November in Michigan

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I am going even if have to enjoy the great food by my self .Maybe with a cold craft beer :eat2::beer8:
Can,t miss out on a day in the mid 50,s at the end of November in Michigan
A rare event for sure Gary. :laugh:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Changing my plans going to AJ,s Grill and Cocktailz Bar ,1830 142nd ,Dorr Michigan 49323
50 cent tacos 1.50 bottled beer :grin2:
See at noon

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
The Weather Gods are smilin' down on ya today Gary. :grin2:

Letsee.. I got an hour to get there... from Georgia.. Not gonna make it! :frown2:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Weather was great maybe a little on the windy side ,food was great .I end up meeting up with one the chapter directors (Rodney DeJonge)from the Midnight Riders . www.gwrra-mi-g.org Which I found a few of members of forum belong to.Any way we had a nice:chat: and nice :biker:
Ride was cut a little short had come home to take of some family thing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts