GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Dang! All u Ohio(ians) have all the fun! .......:love: While all us Massachusetts(ians) sit here on this stupid computer, cause it's too cold to go ride'n :cry::confused::sleep:

Ronnie
11/19/22

Registered
I love you guys.................:love::love::love:
In my case, also being from Massachusetts, I have no mind so it don't matter.
Hey I'm from Springfield also...... Walmart (Boston Road area)

Registered
I know that and you have been to my place as well.
Man O' man gett'n old totally sucks, my memory is lost.. (then let's go together again so I can put a face to a computer name) very sorry :sleep:

Ronnie

Registered
2008 level 4 Red
I love good Q but alas, I will be heading a couple of hours in the opposite direction. I鈥檓 traveling tomorrow to pick up my mother and bring her back to Richmond with me for the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend. The weather is supposed to be wonderful tomorrow but mother balked at the idea of me picking her up on the Wing. She鈥檚 only 94 but insisted that a helmet would mess up her hairdo. She can be so stubborn sometimes!

Eat some brisket for me(y)

Registered
Ride it, drive it, pull it, it doesn't matter. Looks like things are going to loosen up next week. So.........
We've been here 6-7 years ago. Decent place.
Let's shoot for 12:30? 馃崠
Good call Bullet Bob! I think Brian and Craig enjoyed themselves too. My brisket was ok (but the bar was set very very high years ago at Mr Brisket's aka Glockjock)
Beautiful day for a ride. Glad you didn't have to fire up your snowblower in your shorts to get there.
Rick

Reactions: Bullet Bob

Registered
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT Airbag
You know Scott you could call a RTE in AZ in a couple of weeks.

Several of us buckeyes would certainly show up.

And leave the first of April.
Hey Raw2210,
I surely thank you for that sort-a invite. I might just do that. There's a place that maybe kind-a in the middle of both our locales. It's called Bagdad, AZ. If you're not familiar with it, it's a small mining town located off AZ's 93, kind-a half way between Kingman and Wickenburg. That little town has a couple of pretty good restaurants. It appears it's around 110 miles from the Buckeye area to the Copper Country Bar and Grill there in Bagdad. For me, a tad further, around 150 or so. Soooo, I figure it's kind-a a half way between us sort-a thing. We're camping at present so, I'll get back here and check on things in a day or two or three.
Scott

Registered
Scott,

You need to update one of the following

GPS
Google Maps
Your brain

or lay off the Thanksgiving punch (the one that is spiked)

When we say buckeye land, we ain't talking anywhere near AZ. A 1/2 way RTE would be say Dallas, TX. If we meet there, the rule is whoever rides the least distance, has to buy for everyone. So we would invite Glockjock and eat Texas barbecue until it runs out our ears!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts