GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's about scratchin that 'ole Capricorn Inn itch? 11:30.
6660 State Route 730
Wilmington, OH 45177

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
You guys in Ohio and Wisconsin sure do have FUN!
The Michigan board is DOA.

·
Administrator
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get that thing fired up Larry. Just need someone to start the ball rolling........
Or, move a little closer. We've got a heck of a football program down here.....he he he

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I don't do Feetball Bob. Maybe that's my problem. lol
We have "Spectrum" as our TV and internet provider. I like them. They have a programing selection that eliminates ALL sports channels. How GREAT it THAT?

I've tried in past years to roll the ball on the Michigan board but it didn't seem to energize it. Do I need a Pink Bunny suit?

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
We’ll see. LOL That’s the day with the highest percentage of rain here this week. 50% Most of the week is 10%. LOL

·
Administrator
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We’ll see. LOL That’s the day with the highest percentage of rain here this week. 50% Most of the week is 10%. LOL
Thursday was just another day. What's Wednesday look like?

·
Administrator
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have "Spectrum" as our TV and internet provider. I like them. They have a programing selection that eliminates ALL sports channels. How GREAT it THAT?

I've tried in past years to roll the ball on the Michigan board but it didn't seem to energize it. Do I need a Pink Bunny suit?
Well I guess I can understand that, based on the past record of what used to be a decent football school. :p

·
6,944 Posts
Wednesday looks much better only 20%. Until they decide to change it! LOL

we have Spectrum also. I hate it!!! They want to squeeze as much money out of you as they can. A couple months ago they tried to raise it to $180 a month with no premium channels. I went over and complained. When I told them to come and remove their cable from my house. The lady said, you want us to turn it off. I said you better remove the cable because it will be laying in the road when I cut it! She then said, how does $119 a month sound. So I am staying for awhile, until they start jumping it up again! Sorry for the rant. If it wasn’t for the wife I would be using an antenna.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I just started with Spectrum so I'm getting that "Super Deal" for a year. ($44.95 each for Internet and TV) I didn't like their 'cable box' so I pulled it and asked for 'something else'... I told them ALL I WANTED WAS LOCAL CHANNELS! They give me local channels plus 10 channels of my choice for $24.95. So NO SPORTS channels. Tax and license out-the-door, almost $80 and good for a year. My internet price will jump to about $80 then plus the cheapie choice of programing. My TV is all streamed now, no cable box. I like that I use a Roku so also have Netflex and Prime and a bunch of other channels too.

·
Administrator
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you noticed all the activity on your 'mother' board? (Michigan)

·
6,944 Posts
I just started with Spectrum so I'm getting that "Super Deal" for a year. ($44.95 each for Internet and TV) I didn't like their 'cable box' so I pulled it and asked for 'something else'... I told them ALL I WANTED WAS LOCAL CHANNELS! They give me local channels plus 10 channels of my choice for $24.95. So NO SPORTS channels. Tax and license out-the-door, almost $80 and good for a year. My internet price will jump to about $80 then plus the cheapie choice of programing. My TV is all streamed now, no cable box. I like that I use a Roku so also have Netflex and Prime and a bunch of other channels too.
I have about 100 channels, but it’s hard to tell for sure. They repeat over and over so the numbers go up to 1876. There is a lot of places they skip many numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
A little more notice would be nice!!! How am I supposed to get from Rigby, Idaho to Wilmington in a day and a half? ;) Well, no lunch for me. ;(

·
Registered
806 Posts
Drop the tv but keep your internet, perhaps drop the speed if you have few simultaneous users. Then get a Roku or a Amazon Fire Stick. If you want Fox News watch it on YouTube shortly after it airs. There are other ways as well but most involve paying money. You watch what you want when you want when you stream - exceptions apply. If you have Amazon Prime you already are paying for a good premium subscription (it is included). You will save a lot of money as you will no longer be paying for channels that you don't watch. HUGE selection of old favorites and new.

·
6,944 Posts
I bought Roku’s this year. That is the first step. we also have Amazon Prime and Netflix. There is so much free stuff on all the free channels on the Roku I Am ready to go to internet only from Spectrum. I almost have the wife talked into it.

·
6,944 Posts
A little more notice would be nice!!! How am I supposed to get from Rigby, Idaho to Wilmington in a day and a half? ;) Well, no lunch for me. ;(
Hey man! That’s no excuse! We are easy! If you want, you can set the date and time for a RTE at Capricorn Inn. We are always ready for a burger from there. LOL We have even broke bread there with Glockjock from TX.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts