GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
3,719 Posts
Capricorn Inn. Heard they had pretty good burgers & fries :grin2: . https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...d089e1d54412c5!8m2!3d39.3927896!4d-83.9264977
11:30am
Your butt ready to ride again!! BTW, I received my Spot tracker, and a full replacement set of new batteries! Thanks!

Now, my Spotwalla map shows my trip to Alaska. My grandkids will never know the difference as I regale them with stories of my epic ride to Alaska! I might have to invent a good story about why it started and ended in Ohio, though. ****, in a few years I might convince myself that I rode to Alaska!

Glen

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
I’m always ready to try out a new place. I’m down in the KY right now. But I should be home Monday night. I need to change oil before then. Here is where I am. Shouldn’t be too far from @JoeHall

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
Bullet Bob,
I'm not sure where you received your information. I've heard you should order one of their undersized salads to go with the 1/16th pound burger they call the "Rodburger".
After the epic trip you and Boomer had, I imagine your appetite will be ravenous.
I'll try to make some time for lunch that day. It appears that the sun may be in the sky. Retirement sure is a stress on time.....

Rick

Question: Should we each bring Boomer a log for his winter woodpile? Has he been reading the Farmers Almanac again?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I’m always ready to try out a new place. I’m down in the KY right now. But I should be home Monday night. I need to change oil before then. Here is where I am. Shouldn’t be too far from @JoeHall
Pretty close. I'd say no more than 50 miles!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I have put the RTE on my calendar, and hope to be there

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
WOW - I wish I could be there...

BUT - I am babysitting the wife - she just had back surgery and out of the hospital and cannot be left alone.:crying:

B-Bob - take photo of a Rodburger with your Kodak Z950 so I can show her what I missed! :wink2:

Thanks - everyone have a great lunch! :grin2:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
It was good to see everyone!! We had a good turnout. I believe there were eleven bikes and twelve people that showed up.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Rode about 190 miles today in order to have lunch with our northern brethren. It was definitely worth the ride. Great weather, great fellowship, and generous portions of food at the Capricorn. I too, counted 11 bikes and 12 riders.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Another angle, to show all guilty parties. Can anyone identify everyone in the pix?

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts