GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am calling a RTE at Maggie Mays for Wednesday the 23rd at 9:30 am:excited: Jwen and I are then going over to see Curtis and have my Front tire changed and he has called a RTE over there:yes1: Jwen said we will be taking the backroads all the way from Maggie Mays so the more the merrier, suppose to be a nice day!!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
whoa!!!!

TWO RTEs in the same day?

And Rail won't be at either one?

oh my . . . .

He might commit hari kari or something like that!!!!!!

:shock:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Curtis are you changing your's to Wed. too after or before tire change:?: Best to post so as not to have any rule problem's LOL.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Curtis are you changing your's to Wed. too after or before tire change:?: Best to post so as not to have any rule problem's LOL.
Think anybody is watching ?? :cool:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I'm doing both . . . :)

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Looking forward to it, I will be there.

Hoping Ken can make this as I know Tuesday did not work for him. So what say you Mike ??

Anyone else able to make this one :shrug:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I think Ken has to work.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I'm sure Jammer is gonna need some lunch too,

So RTE lunch on Wednesday as well at Jerseys 130pm.

:yes:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
George, I think you jinxed it. West Side Garage wants me to do a run tomorrow and I told them I would so I won't be at Maggies. I thought they were predicting rain but now only looks like a 20% chance.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:What can I say?? I said you were working. :wrong:

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
Sorry to say I won't be able to make it, working again tomorrow :cry:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Yesterday I drove a $62,000 Chevy Yukon to Grayslake, Illinois. Hard to call that work.

Just cause you enjoy it doesn't mean it isn't work. I'm sure Sports Illustrated swim suit photographers say they are going to work also.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Just cause you enjoy it doesn't mean it isn't work. I'm sure Sports Illustrated swim suit photographers say they are going to work also.
I wonder if they are looking for help. I take lots of pix , look at ,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,, wait, maybe that's how the virus got into IPad . Curtis may be right :oops:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I wonder if they are looking for help. I take lots of pix , look at ,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,, wait, maybe that's how the virus got into IPad . Curtis may be right :oops:

"may be"?????

Hit it right on the bullseye!!!!!

:trike:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts