GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this isn't against forum rules.

Do any of you know about RumbleOn ? A business that buys/sells motorcycles. Legit or not ?
Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I looked into it once and their offer was crazy/ridiculously low. So much so I didn't even bother to respond. Good luck.

Reactions: Hoopdc

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked into it once and their offer was crazy/ridiculously low. So much so I didn't even bother to respond. Good luck.
Thanks. Yes, their offer is ridiculously low. But, it's all I can seem to attract after several months. 2012 Wee-Strom.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
It has an A rating from the Better Business Bureau®

Reactions: CAWing and Hoopdc

·
Registered
406 Posts
I checked them out as best I could and then requested a quote back when I was selling my Harley.
Some reviews complained of very very low offers. I found that to be true in my case. They offered $3k less than the trade-in offer from the dealer.

Other than that, as near as I could find out, they seemed legit.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I checked them out as best I could and then requested a quote back when I was selling my Harley.
Some reviews complained of very very low offers. I found that to be true in my case. They offered $3k less than the trade-in offer from the dealer.

Other than that, as near as I could find out, they seemed legit.
If you want to check your dealership's offer, ask them if they will write a check for the amount quoted. Most will not as they are playing number games. Basically moving numbers around the page to appease you and still keep their profits as high as possible. (This is not evil, it is business. It's on you to verify all numbers.)

·
Registered
756 Posts
I sold my Road Glide to RumbleOn. Very smooth process. They ACH’d the money into my bank the same day they received my title.

You aren’t going to get KBB or Nada $. Their plan is to make a profit and they are taking quite a risk buying from photos.

I would have liked to have done better, but.... my bike wasn’t selling and their offer was about $1500 better than the Harley dealers cash offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Have you listed it on Craigslist? Preferably on several neighboring cities... At least 4-5 good, detailed photos...

You'll have to weed through the scammers daily....but a lot of times it's worth it.

Not sure but....maybe you can list it on this forum...? People are looking for a second, solo, different bike all the time...

Where are you located? Your profile have zero info...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you want to check your dealership's offer, ask them if they will write a check for the amount quoted. Most will not as they are playing number games. Basically moving numbers around the page to appease you and still keep their profits as high as possible. (This is not evil, it is business. It's on you to verify all numbers.)
It's business. OF COURSE !!!! One ( in this case me ) can always simply say 'no' to their offer. Of course.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you listed it on Craigslist? Preferably on several neighboring cities... At least 4-5 good, detailed photos...

You'll have to weed through the scammers daily....but a lot of times it's worth it.

Not sure but....maybe you can list it on this forum...? People are looking for a second, solo, different bike all the time...

Where are you located? Your profile have zero info...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I've had it listed for almost 3 months now. I thought it would sell within 2 weeks at the most !! I'm at the point where I just want it gone. Willing to take a beating.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Have you listed it in the Classified section here?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts